Biden Has Covid

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Will anyone be shocked if this is the impetus for a change at the top of the ticket?

Why would it? He has a cold. Unless it kill’s him, does Covid kill anymore? It seems to have weakened significantly with each new strain. I don’t even test myself when I get sick anymore.

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Well if it does its job they won’t need to worry about asking him to step aside anymore. 

Some cases of covid can knock people out for a long time.

Maybe this is just an excuse for him to get out?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

Why would it? He has a cold. Unless it kill’s him, does Covid kill anymore? It seems to have weakened significantly with each new strain. I don’t even test myself when I get sick anymore.

Because the democrat party is looking for an off ramp and this would allow some measure of face-saving for the old boy. I agree that it is basically nothing to worry about as a practical matter. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Listen to the groans.

Well to be fair, they did say you'd be killing grandma if you didn't get the vaccine.  There was nothing about grandpa...

But in all seriousness, best wishes for a speedy recovery Mr. President.  We need you to stick around.  And here's a bit of advice: don't take any medications they offer you.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Some cases of covid can knock people out for a long time.

Maybe this is just an excuse for him to get out?

Hopefully he takes it and goes.

Could you imagine if trump was killed Saturday and Biden died from COVID less than a week later. 

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Bc it’s not Covid.  

Yep

Why? Does anyone test anymore? Does anyone wear a make anymore? My whole family has been sick these past two weeks. One by one, my wife probably the sickest I remember in years of not ever. Not one test done no masks in site, everyone went to work.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I may have been too cavalier regarding the effects of Covid. It’s not much different than getting shot. Thanks for straightening me out Joy. 

Sorry but a pic of Biden with a raised fist saying "I beat COVID" just doesn't hit the same...

• Thank you (+1) 2

They knew Biden was never running the country.  

The debate ended him and proved it.  

After lying to you for 4 years they’re conducting another coup.  

How’s it feel Ds to be made out as suckers simps and morons for 4 years