Netlfix: Receiver thread

30 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I think Deebo has less value among the league because of his unique skill set. There are probably a lot of coaches that don’t know how to use him.

I don't disagree.

But personally, I'd rather have Aiyuk + an extra 5th round pick than, say, Samuel, no Aiyuk, and a pair of 2nds.

• Like (+1) 1

Watched the first couple episodes and damn, felt sorry for this version of the 49ers and their fans.

I thought this version of the Bills has had the worst playoff heartbreaks but it is not as bad this niners team losing multiple superbowls and playoff games. Can you imagine if the Bills made it to two superbowls and lost like that? This board would be even more suicidal.

Because they won superbowls in decades past it doesn’t feel as significant as the bills heartbreaks, but since 2020 I think the niners have had it worse. They can’t get past the chiefs either. 

They're all Divas.  Hard to really like any of them.  St Brown is the closest you can get to for anyone to root for.

It seems WRs as a group have lost the common decency of keeping their selfish thoughts to themselves.

As it pertains to the Bills, I can see getting one of these top tier WRs as a problem to the spreading out of the ball philosophy.  D Adams couldn't keep his mouth shut and complained about targets during a win.