Elon Musk appreciation thread

Dear Libs,

When Musk or Milei talk about making Argentina Great Again - are they referring to some 1950s segregated society?  Is it coded in racism or white supremacy?

MAGA and a vote for Trump..

Liberty over Authority.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/27/2024 at 12:02 PM, GMB 8888 said:

Bootlicking for ANY billionaire is pathetic and gross. What a strange thread…

Yeah, it’s awful that a billionaire actually lets Conservatives (as well as the Left) have a platform to speak their mind without being censored. 

You know what’s pathetic and gross? People like you for not speaking out against like minded people that censor others.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Trigger warning! 

lol 

Saying this “triggers” people really confirms you have the acumen of a 12 year old. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Dear Libs,

When Musk or Milei talk about making Argentina Great Again - are they referring to some 1950s segregated society?  Is it coded in racism or white supremacy?

MAGA and a vote for Trump..

Liberty over Authority.  

Liberty to do what?

On 8/11/2024 at 11:58 PM, nedboy7 said:

Elon is developing a brain implant chip.  By testing it on monkeys which is disgusting and evil.  Think of this for a minute. The pro freedom guy wants to put a chip in your brain.  I suggest those who worship this idiot man up and take the place of these monkeys so the world can be a better place. 

He is saving the biggest chip for YOU, neddy!

• Agree 1

I wasn’t aware of this til yesterday. F’er didn’t found Tesla. An early investor. So much for genius. He’s a phony just like the pols he’s backing

Tesla was incorporated in July 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning as Tesla Motors. Its name is a tribute to inventor and electrical engineer Nikola ...

I’ll need to look more closely at that statue of Tesla near Niagara Falls. Maybe Musk has carved in his name.