Elon Musk appreciation thread

16 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Could it possibly be that the Democratic cartel had realized Biden was incompetent and wanted to change the playing field? Unfortunately they were force fed Kamala.

I thought the story was Obama wanted Harris? Or was it pelosi? Or Soros ? Or maybe the networks were foaming at the mouth for a “survivor convention” with elimination debates every night. In the end dumb old sleepy joe out foxed them all didn’t he.

also Harris IS the sitting VP. If Joe was dead like so many here seem to think 🙄 then she is already President. But also why wouldn’t she be the pick? Force fed with the greatest grass root fundraising in history and an activated base and record crowd sizes and a change in the polls. 

Nothing like drunk government contractor “just” asking questions while being interviewed by that Putin shill.

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I thought the story was Obama wanted Harris? Or was it pelosi? Or Soros ? Or maybe the networks were foaming at the mouth for a “survivor convention” with elimination debates every night. In the end dumb old sleepy joe out foxed them all didn’t he.

How exactly did he outfox them all? By stepping down from the job he insisted that he was capable of handling? Why pretend that he wasn’t pushed out? Good heavens man. Think before hitting submit reply. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

How exactly did he outfox them all? By stepping down from the job he insisted that he was capable of handling? Why pretend that he wasn’t pushed out? Good heavens man. Think before hitting submit reply. 

Pelosi didn’t want Harris, and the media wanted an event. But I guess reading my post is beyond your comprehension level. Maybe less with the anger it’s clouding your thinking tough guy.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Pelosi didn’t want Harris, and the media wanted an event. But I guess reading my post is beyond your comprehension level. Maybe less with the anger it’s clouding your thinking tough guy.

No anger. Incredulousness at your dimness. Not a person alive, other than you, believes the doddering old fool outfoxed anyone as he stepped away from Jill’s dream job. Is that something you read in the right leaning NYT? 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

No anger. Incredulousness at your dimness. Not a person alive, other than you, believes the doddering old fool outfoxed anyone as he stepped away from Jill’s dream job. Is that something you read in the right leaning NYT? 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽

Speaking in unsupported absolutes is not the mental flex you think it is. Insults are not arguments. not sure what your point is. 

contested convention to replace Biden

there were plans circulated for a ‘debate off’. 

Should I file this under election interference or musk appreciation 🧐

• Vomit 1

6 hours ago, 4th&long said:

This is an example of how heroically naive the Left has become...

the greatest savior of mankind has been Democracy and Free/Open Markets...his purchase of "a" Free Speech outlet is obviously determined to sustain these concepts.

I don't expect the Leftists/Marxists on this site to understand that.  

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Speaking in unsupported absolutes is not the mental flex you think it is. Insults are not arguments. not sure what your point is. 

contested convention to replace Biden

there were plans circulated for a ‘debate off’. 

Should I file this under election interference or musk appreciation 🧐

My point, that is currently sailing past you, is that Joe Biden didn’t outfox the White House custodian. You seem to believe he pulled the wool over the eyes of the entire democrat establishment. 

Not found in your linked article (which is old, uninteresting, irrelevant news) is anything about the shrewdness of Joe Biden.

You are not interested in supporting your “the old fool outfoxed them all, didn’t he” claim. I don’t blame you. It’s pure nonsense. 

When you wake up in the morning how long before you start thinking about LEON and Orange Man? As the alarm goes off? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

This is an example of how heroically naive the Left has become...

the greatest savior of mankind has been Democracy and Free/Open Markets...his purchase of "a" Free Speech outlet is obviously determined to sustain these concepts.

I don't expect the Leftists/Marxists on this site to understand that.  

This leftist/marxist bull####. Always with the name calling. And the sweeping generalizations.

1. We don’t have free and open markets, they are regulated, free and open markets get you 1929 and 2008. hence the regulations on disclosure and insider trading etc. 
2. Free speech is not a suicide pact. When your speech threatens the health and well being of  others it is not protected. let’s recap free speech is from government censorship. Not from consequences. 

3. As for that graphic, if it was Marxist it wouldn’t be about his charity it would be about the state taxing hi. And redistributing the funds as the people (you know the democratically elected representatives) see fit rather than begging for his largess like some federal lord.

4. Why did he block the guy sharing Vance’s oppo? Why does he shadow ban people, he doesn’t like. Why did he have the algorithm rewrite to promote his posts, and then spend his time promoting obviously false statements? 

and the best part, about a month ago they hit upon “free speech” as the hammer they can use to “trump” any argument against what they are doing. Now the right wing media is claiming the liberal left (liberal)wants to silence them because spreading lies is harmful, how unfair, boo hoo. Is there a law stopping the lies? Nope mostly just peoples opinions some are editors who choose not to “print them” or who choose to gloss over them. Meanwhile the felon talks about jailing people he doesn’t like for things they say do or write. Real free speech. 🥸

the graphic above blows. He earned his money he can spend it how he wants, but his earning are also taxable for the very same reason, to provide for the common good from which he benefited. Roads, food safety, military protection, etc etc etc. 

the other super amusing thing. All the free speech absolutist her who want me to shut up, or Billy’s or bills time or Joe etc.  Mostly it’s insults and judgments, and jumping down peoples throats, I mean I guess that’s one type of free speech, shouting down contrarian opinions. Neat.

• Like (+1) 1

more from this “interview”. Obviously he is setting up the narrative that it’s political against him, when he has for years been under investigation for breaking the law in multiple ways  (insider trading, stock manipulation, not paying employee severance etc etc,) when the reality is more;Kelly closer to he lined up with the felon because other wise he might be held to account.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

the other super amusing thing. All the free speech absolutist her who want me to shut up, or Billy’s or bills time or Joe etc.  Mostly it’s insults and judgments, and jumping down peoples throats, I mean I guess that’s one type of free speech, shouting down contrarian opinions. Neat.

Oh we don't want you to shut up, we enjoy it when you reveal your ignorance.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh we don't want you to shut up, we enjoy it when you reveal your ignorance.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black? Lol. This coming from a trump supporter.

• Haha (+1) 2

Now this is weird. I have been told that Musk is a champion for free speech, but here he is, coordinating with a political campaign and agreeing to censor a story that reflects negatively on it...

"After a reporter’s publication of hacked Trump campaign information last month, the campaign connected with X to prevent the circulation of links to the material on the platform, according to two people with knowledge of the events. X eventually blocked links to the material and suspended the reporter’s account." (Musk Is Going All In to Elect Trump)

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/8/2024 at 7:41 AM, Tiberius said:

Musk is a weirdo 

Yup, he's got Asperger's.  But he's also a genius and he made me a pile of cash so I don't care.

11 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Was going to post this earlier, that is, the part about catching giant rockets out of the air.  It's truly sad how far NASA has fallen.