Elon Musk appreciation thread

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. How so? any data on that? You know how many TV and radio stations does singular own? (close to 400 for the last 30 years) oh and Old Rupert at FOX (the the WSJ etc) and on and ONN and what's that other one? Oh and doesn't a super right right win billionaire own CNN now? and Bezos is pretty left owning the Washington post, not? And who bought the NYTimes that's been in the bag for trump the last few years. 

2. You guys are the whitest victims I've ever seen. 

3. Musk bought twitter to be a space for free speech and then has proceeded to put his thumb on the scale the whole time. But sure 

4. Fact checking is interfering with your freespeecr (lies) and show bias. 

5. Alternative facts (lies) are the only way to compensate.

6. I'd not Russian active measures it good old American know nothings 

So don't stop not tell me some more of those sweet sweet "alt facts". sigh.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The lefts attacks on Elon are hypocritical on levels. 

But then again, the left. 

So you can make fun of Elon for having autism but you can't make fun of Walz and his weird son because he has a learning disability? Typical lefties outing themselves

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

With this statement you have disqualified yourself as a political/media observer. Truly laughable and how incredibly embarrassing for you. 

"Disqualified myself" Amazing hubris ya got there bud? 🙃

27 minutes ago, K D said:

So you can make fun of Elon for having autism but you can't make fun of Walz and his weird son because he has a learning disability? Typical lefties outing themselves

The iron law of woke projection is always batting 1.000

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

"Disqualified myself" Amazing hubris ya got there bud? 🙃

Hard to believe you hit the submit reply button on “NYTimes that's been in the bag for trump the last few years”. It’s something you actually did though so don’t be upset over people laughing at you.

Beyond clueless. Good heavens. 

32 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Hard to believe you hit the submit reply button on “NYTimes that's been in the bag for trump the last few years”. It’s something you actually did though so don’t be upset over people laughing at you.

Beyond clueless. Good heavens. 

93 Articles on Biden being mental unfit after the debate. The felon 0 and he has been word salad for years. Not calling lies lies, etc etc.  Breathless Clinton email server articles and front page coverage, and they can barely put mention of the fleons 180 page indictment showing his involvement in a coup to over throw the results of the 2020 election and remain in power.

You tell me.

You are so quick to judge and throw around absolutes. Most be a fun guy to hang out with. Maybe try a chili pill chaser for that red pill.

Oh and self fact check, it's the editor in chief not the owner who is rolling all this. Hence the "NY Time pitch bot account" you tried to "Gott ya" me on a while back. Why does that exist if not to parody the rightwing bent of the times?

Edited by Starr-Bills

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

93 Articles on Biden being mental unfit after the debate. The felon 0 and he has been won salad for years. Not calling lies lies, tc etc.  Breathless Clinton email server articles and front page coverage, and they can barely put mention of the fleons 180 page indictment showing his involvement in a coup to over throw the results of the 2020 election and remain in power.

You tell me.

You are so quick to judge and throw around absolutes. Most be a fun guy to hang out with. Maybe try a chili pill chaser for that red pill.

Oh and self fact check, it's the editor in chief not the owner who is rolling all this. Hence the "NY Time pitch bot account" you tried to "Gott ya" me on a while back. Why does that exist if not to parody the rightwing bent of the times?

Dis........qualified. Good day to you, sir.

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

93 Articles on Biden being mental unfit after the debate. The felon 0 and he has been won salad for years. Not calling lies lies, tc etc.  Breathless Clinton email server articles and front page coverage, and they can barely put mention of the fleons 180 page indictment showing his involvement in a coup to over throw the results of the 2020 election and remain in power.

You tell me.

You have staked out rarified turf with “the NYT has a right wing bent”. You should absolutely run with this and spread the word. 

As you are spreading the word, ask yourself why the NYT would be pushing the post-debate Biden is unfit angle. Please tell us you believe that it was in service to the orange nightmare. I’m begging you. 

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You are using a liberal/progressive platform to confirm the NYT has a right wing bent? Not even Tiberius would try making this claim. Yikes. 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You have staked out rarified turf with “the NYT has a right wing bent”. You should absolutely run with this and spread the word. 

As you are spreading the word, ask yourself why the NYT would be pushing the post-debate Biden is unfit angle. Please tell us you believe that it was in service to the orange nightmare. I’m begging you. 

Could it possibly be that the Democratic cartel had realized Biden was incompetent and wanted to change the playing field? Unfortunately they were force fed Kamala.

Edited by wnyguy