Elon Musk appreciation thread

1 hour ago, K D said:

Elon has 12 kids. He is offering to give her one. Probably the messed up tranny one

I read it as he'd put a baby in her.  Assuming she can have/wants kids.  They'd interfere with her touring sked.

• Vomit 1

What a creepy scum bag! 

After Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala Harris Tuesday night, the worst person you know decided to weigh in.

Elon Musk had disgusting things to say after reading Swift’s Instagram post supporting Harris for president. “Fine Taylor … you win … I will give you a child and guard your cats with my life,” wrote Musk on X. Talk about weird.

https://newrepublic.com/post/185855/elon-musk-creep-response-taylor-swift-vote-kamala-harris

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/10/2024 at 5:59 PM, Doc said:

Dems still big mad Elon bought X/Twitter.  Good.

No, we’re just laughing.  “X” is valued at $12.5B (over 70% loss in market cap) and now has the highest ratio of disinformation posts of all large social media platforms. Good job, Elon.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

No, we’re just laughing.  “X” is valued at $12.5B (over 70% loss in market cap) and now has the highest ratio of disinformation posts of all large social media platforms. Good job, Elon.

Keep laughing.  He's got so much money he doesn't GAF about Twitter losing money.