Elon Musk appreciation thread

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Years ago he ran a poll asking if he should step down as CEO. He lost that poll, didn’t step down. He hates democracy.  Or he needs a platform to spread disinformation?

Elon took a Twitter poll asking if he should step down as CEO of Twitter and they said yes and now he's not the CEO, Linda Yaccarino is. I think you are just trying to find a reason to not to like him so you are twisting things in your mind into some kind of weird reality that never happened 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 9/18/2024 at 2:54 PM, K D said:

Elon took a Twitter poll asking if he should step down as CEO of Twitter and they said yes and now he's not the CEO, Linda Yaccarino is. I think you are just trying to find a reason to not to like him so you are twisting things in your mind into some kind of weird reality that never happened 

He's a idiot, with an axe to grind.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

That's embarrassing for you to post that fake stuff. But do you know what's true? Bill Clinton and Bill Gates frequently went to the island. Where is the outrage? Why are they not in jail? You withhold the outrage because they are on "your team" which is pathetic.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/18/2024 at 2:54 PM, K D said:

She’s his puppet. Trust me I’ve worked with her. 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Point being she does his CEO paper work day to day so he can ***** post, but he’s making all the decisions

On 9/19/2024 at 10:00 PM, K D said:

That's embarrassing for you to post that fake stuff. But do you know what's true? Bill Clinton and Bill Gates frequently went to the island. Where is the outrage? Why are they not in jail? You withhold the outrage because they are on "your team" which is pathetic.

Well it's not quite as believable as migrants eating cats and dogs, or even Jewish space lasers, but I did my own research. I found at least as much evidence for this as for the others. Maybe you should do your research too!

• Disagree 1