Elon Musk appreciation thread

“First they say, ‘Sir, how do you do it? How do you wake up in the morning and put on your pants?’” Trump mused. “And I say, ‘Well, I don’t think about it too much.’ I don’t want to think about it because if I think about it too much maybe I won’t want to do it, but I love it because we’re going to do something for this country that’s never been done before.”

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Don’t mistake what was going from 100 percent sure victory to - well we gotta do this again - with “oh man it’s over.”

Honestly - if it isn’t Biden - what candidate of the serious ones from 2020 would you want Trump to face?  

The absolute worst of them - Harris.  Biden was a better candidate than her. 

If Trump can’t beat Harris then he can’t beat anyone with a D after their name and that just isn’t happening.  The ground shifted the minute he got shot and then expanded following this debacle the Ds have put on - only their Pravda low info TV news and the View make this even possible.  

I think you, and many others, underestimate how much people really do not like Trump...getting shot doesn't make him a more likeable person. He's fundamentally trash...funny that Trumpies are so mad about Joe dropping out. They thought diaper Don's only chance was to beat someone that they thought was functionally incapable. He picked a horrendous VP, is intellectually lazy, and is running on policies that 2/3 of American disagree with...and he is a criminal. 

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Can't believe the troglodytes missed this.

Let's think about it for a moment. Elon blames "woke mind virus" for killing his son (actually, that son is still alive and living as a woman).

If you believe tans kids aren't "born that way," but rather become trans because of their environment, allow me to posit an alternate explanation. A more traditional one. One that has to do with an uncaring/absent father who seems to believe that quantity (of children) is all that matters.

https://people.com/elon-musk-complete-dating-history-7502497

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Can't believe the troglodytes missed this.

Well it was back a whole page ago, certainly not surprising that you missed it.

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Just now, B-Man said:

Well it was back a whole page ago, certainly not surprising that you missed it.

Oh goodie. I tend to ignore these things. Not "ignore" as in "pretend to put you on ignore." Just plain old ignore.

But hey, as for Father of the Year, I nominate Elon Musk!

13 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Trumpers are scared. And I understand why.  Harris is already polling above the orange disgrace. 

Right.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Elon just punked Trump.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/state/2024/07/24/elon-musk-trump-donation-america-pac/74525519007/

Got Trump to appoint Peter Thiel's beard as his VP candidate by floating that $45 million a month idea, then pulls the rug out after it's happened.

He will help Trump in other ways...he's a slimy *****

On 7/24/2024 at 12:23 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh goodie. I tend to ignore these things. Not "ignore" as in "pretend to put you on ignore." Just plain old ignore.

But hey, as for Father of the Year, I nominate Elon Musk!

Let’s look at the tape on this one.

Frankish, sensing the opportunity for a Fokker-sequel slam, weighs in with a story on Elon Musk and world class insult against other board members.  BOOM! 

@B-Man,  points out that the very subject Frankish teed up for his troglodictian kill shot had been discussed not months, years or weeks ago, but quite literally on the preceding page.  

Frankish, unbowed, presses onward.  

Well done! 

On Musk, I would tend to agree with you on his skills as a parent, all other things being equal.  

• Like (+1) 1

Yes I'm sure it was just over that one tweet.   Maybe he was told to stop the stupidity considering the FBI (finally) admitted it was a bullet that hit him a day before and he decided to take his ball and go home?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yes I'm sure it was just over that one tweet.   Maybe he was told to stop the stupidity considering the FBI (finally) admitted it was a bullet that hit him a day before and he decided to take his ball and go home?

You just speculating or do you have facts?