Elon Musk appreciation thread

18 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Also, all the many left-leaning voters who love electric cars but also make their buying decisions based on their politics now have choices other than Tesla. 

As Michael Jordon would say, Republicans buy shoes too.  Democrats buy cars too.

I agree. He's shooting himself the foot.  Especially the cars.  There are now serious competitors like Rivian, Ford Mustang, Polestar etc.  It's is very common in business to have a company come out with a new and innovative product and do well only to then have competitors get in the market with lower prices, extra features, etc and drive the innovator out of business.  Think Netscape or DEC or MySpace for example.  Could happen to Tesla if he continues to turn off half the market with his politics.

Edited by reddogblitz

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This country is racist and the colonizers still control and own everything.  

That's not possible. Only white males can be successful

• Awesome! (+1) 1

“What’s been reported in the media is simply not true,” Musk told conservative commentator Jordan Peterson in an interview aired on Monday. “I am not donating $45 million a month to Trump.”

Oh no. He’s bad again.  Funny stuff in this dumb country. 

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

“What’s been reported in the media is simply not true,” Musk told conservative commentator Jordan Peterson in an interview aired on Monday. “I am not donating $45 million a month to Trump.”

Who cares? Trump can beat kamala with 15 dollars.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Who cares? Trump can beat kamala with 15 dollars.

Trumpers are scared. And I understand why.  Harris is already polling above the orange disgrace. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Trumpers are scared. And I understand why.  Harris is already polling above the orange disgrace. 

Nope.  Just disgusted at people like you getting dragged around and battered by a party that has gone full communist - BUT DEMOCRACY 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  Just disgusted at people like you getting dragged around and battered by a party that has gone full communist - BUT DEMOCRACY 

Yeah. They are getting scared.  But you aren’t a Trumper so you should be ok. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

He bribed Lumpy into naming the pathetic JD Vance as his VP, then backed out when he got his way. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yeah. They are getting scared.  But you aren’t a Trumper so you should be ok. 

Don’t mistake what was going from 100 percent sure victory to - well we gotta do this again - with “oh man it’s over.”

Honestly - if it isn’t Biden - what candidate of the serious ones from 2020 would you want Trump to face?  

The absolute worst of them - Harris.  Biden was a better candidate than her. 

If Trump can’t beat Harris then he can’t beat anyone with a D after their name and that just isn’t happening.  The ground shifted the minute he got shot and then expanded following this debacle the Ds have put on - only their Pravda low info TV news and the View make this even possible.  

Edited by Big Blitz

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Don’t mistake what was going from 100 percent sure victory to - well we gotta do this again - with “oh man it’s over.”

Honestly - if it isn’t Biden - what candidate of the serious ones from 2020 would you want Trump to face?  

If Trump can’t beat Harris then he can’t beat anyone with a D after their name and that just isn’t happening.  The ground shifted the minute he got shot and then expanded following this debacle the Ds have put on - only their Pravda low info TV news and the View make this even possible.  

Harris just has to sound less insane than Trump. Do you know how easy that is?  Do you not watch his nonsensical ramblings?  It’s beyond comprehension. Thus a large part of this country loves it.  But it makes Harris a reasonable choice. Which is hard to do in disgusting Washington. 

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“Think of it, magnets,” Trump said at a January 2024 rally in Mason City, Iowa. “Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.”

you think it’s reasonable to vote for this guy? 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 2