Why Vote MAGA? If Biden Stole Last Election, He Will For Sure Steal This One

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You can't win. You have already lost

Stay home on election day MAGA, waste of time for you to vote, we just throw your ballots away anyhow

same reason you voted in 2020 despite thinking the russians fixed the 2016 election

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

same reason you voted in 2020 despite thinking the russians fixed the 2016 election

Interfered, not fixed. The Russians helped Trump, there is no doubt about that.

9 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

If you watched Biden yesterday at the NAACP, did he fill you with confidence? Do you see him being alive in 4 years? Do you believe he will cap rents at $55?

Actually yes. He is doing what Harry Truman did in '48. Doubling down on groups, issues and policies that the Democrats have that are popular.

I have a high degree of confidence that Democratic voters will turn out and Biden will win.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I have a high degree of confidence that Democratic voters will turn out and Biden will win.

Some of them more will turn out more than once in more than one place! 😀

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Some of them more will turn out more than once in more than one place! 😀

That's it! You have no chance! I'm going to vote at least thirty times, and that's just on election day!

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's it! You have no chance! I'm going to vote at least thirty times, and that's just on election day!

Biden-Harris 2024 "If we can't beat 'em, we cheat 'em"

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Same as it ever was....same as it ever was....

If it doesn't work out you can always blame some foreign country for "influencing" the election. Whatever that means. That seems to work well. What about someplace like Kazakhstan or Mongolia this time? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

If it doesn't work out you can always blame some foreign country for "influencing" the election. Whatever that means. That seems to work well. What about someplace like Kazakhstan or Mongolia this time? 

Which ever countries breaks into the DNC systems and steals their internal info to benefit Trump again is to blame. You remember that your Russians boys did that, right?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Which ever countries breaks into the DNC systems and steals their internal info to benefit Trump again is to blame. You remember that your Russians boys did that, right?

I remember that was the story but I also recall the DNC refused to grant the FBI access to the servers for direct examination and gathering of evidence. So its never been verified by the agency how the data was leaked.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I remember that was the story but I also recall the DNC refused to grant the FBI access to the servers for direct examination and gathering of evidence. So its never been verified by the agency how the data was leaked.

It was Russia, they released info to help Trump. That's the same time he was signing a hotel deal with Putin, his buddy.

Trump is nothing but a criminal

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It was Russia, they released info to help Trump. That's the same time he was signing a hotel deal with Putin, his buddy.

But I understand the hotel was never built and the discussion never went beyond the proposal stage. That fact and zero evidence that Putin was ever involved would appear to invalidate the deal between buddies hypothesis.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Logically, it's never made sense. Trump simply lost tons of moderate republican voters and subsequently lost the election. His strategy sucked. This time around, it seems a little better. If he can control himself, all he has to do is sit back and watch the other side trip all over themselves.

I think it depends on your perspective.  The patently false (and quite illogical)  allegations that the 2016 election was “illegitimate” and the result of a conspiracy between Trump and Russia was very effective for the Dems.  It lead to a 3 year investigation by Mueller, and all the news from anonymous sources real and fabricated followed.  It lead to impeachment inquiries, more news real and imagined and was especially effective at dividing the nation.  You can see the aftermath with d ideologues and commentary about the shooter missing to this day. 

I’ve cited the Warren/Klobuchar memo expressing grave concerns about election security and the ability to manipulate the election from just prior to Trump v Biden.  There was no talk of safe/secure elections, reassurance to the American people that faith in our process was faith well placed.

The loser of the 2020 election was always going to challenge and run with stolen/illegitimate election.   It worked well in 2016.

As for 2024, maybe you’re correct, but recent history tells us there are plenty of dirty tricks to run with, depending of course, on your political affiliations.  There’s a lot of ground to cover between now and January. 

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But I understand the hotel was never built and the discussion never went beyond the proposal stage. That fact and zero evidence that Putin was ever involved would appear to invalidate the deal between buddies hypothesis.

Lol, whatever. Trump is a criminal and Putin is his buddy

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

LOL!  What info?  

• Agree 1