Brandon Aiyuk officially requests a trade

SCBills

Guessing Pitt leaked their offer from last week to get SF to make a move. Obviously SF wants more from Pitt specifically a WR to replace BA either from them or a 3rd team.

Reminder life is a flat circle

Edited by LLCoolCy

30 minutes ago, LLCoolCy said:

Guessing Pitt leaked their offer from last week to get SF to make a move. Obviously SF wants more from Pitt specifically a WR to replace BA either from them or a 3rd team.

Reminder life is a flat circle

That or maybe there's some conditions in a conditional pick yet to be worked out. Either team or personal performance(s). 

He’d be an idiot to take a few mill more to go to a team with no QB past this season.  He makes them better in 2024, no doubt, but his future would be in gods hands.  Better off leaving in shanahans hands imo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’d be an idiot to take a few mill more to go to a team with no QB past this season.  He makes them better in 2024, no doubt, but his future would be in gods hands.  Better off leaving in shanahans hands imo

I'm sorry,but right now there is no way I go to the Steelers over SF.  But hey, odds are money means more to him then a chance at a Superbowl 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I'm sorry,but right now there is no way I go to the Steelers over SF.  But hey, odds are money means more to him then a chance at a Superbowl 

Don’t be sorry….thats what I said too.  He’d be an idiot to go to the steelers

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Money, that's all that he wants and obvious the 49ers aren't gonna pay him. 

Above says they aren’t far apart-  which means (to me)) that sf may be willing to pay him.  If they weren’t close- he’d be a steeler by now 

He’s going to get “‘money” no matter what. Does he need to have the most money possible?  That’s the question.  If the niners come up a mill or 2 shy of the Steelers offer, I got my money on him returning to SF.  If it’s 

19 hours ago, Gregg said:

Another WR/contract situation to watch is the Cowboys and Cee Dee Lamb. They still haven't reached an agreement on a contract extension. 

If he "officially requests a trade" I guess 21 pages is the over/under.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

If he "officially requests a trade" I guess 21 pages is the over/under.

I expect the Cowboys and Lamb will reach an agreement but if he were to be available after the season then I would expect the Bills to look into acquiring him. Their cap situation will be much better so Beane will be able to spend money. But that is wishful thinking on my part as I expect Lamb and the Cowboys to reach a deal.

If the Steelers really want him, they should just do it the Jetsy Way and trade for him now, then see if he shows up. 

Oh, that would be idiotic, you say? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I expect the Cowboys and Lamb will reach an agreement but if he were to be available after the season then I would expect the Bills to look into acquiring him. Their cap situation will be much better so Beane will be able to spend money. But that is wishful thinking on my part as I expect Lamb and the Cowboys to reach a deal.

Lamb gets to wait for another holdouts contract to likely drop too.  Jerry is negotiating against himself, and without him they have among the worst groups of WRs in the league.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Favre's situation was at least consequential to the sport.   21 pages for a #2 WR is mindblowing.  

Granted he was a #1 receiver but the DeAndre Hopkins thread was 282 pages.

The Odell Beckham Jr was 137 pages.

Zach Ertz, 63 pages.

Edited by Sierra Foothills
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Zach Ertz, 63 pages.

In defense of those threads there were rumors those players were coming here.   Still pretty nauseating to look back on.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Zach Ertz, 63 pages.

One of my proudest moments on this board.

• Haha (+1) 1