Brandon Aiyuk officially requests a trade

SCBills

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I'm just not sure that Aiyuk makes the Browns all that much better. It's more making a splash just to make a splash. I'm just not sure how much better Aiyuk is than Cooper. Aiyuk's been in an incredible system where he has never seen a double team. That all changes at the clear #1 in Cleveland. Also, Cleveland is where WR careers go to die. It's like that one storefront where restaurant after restaurant fails. Each new owner thinks that their great idea will be the one to change that trend. Sometimes, it is the location.

I’m torn- I watch a lot of niner football.  He’s a stud-  I do think it’ll make them better.  I don’t know if it’ll make them champions but I think Chubb will to be close to 💯 come playoffs.  Jim Schwartz defense with Myles Garrett.  They could possibly take us out 

Personally- I think the niners should figure out a way to keep him this season and trade deebo next season (because they can’t trade him now due to cap).  As a niner fan, I’d be pissed if lynches game plan end in losing Aiyuk because of Deebo’s contract. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’m torn- I watch a lot of niner football.  He’s a stud-  I do think it’ll make them better.  I don’t know if it’ll make them champions but I think Chubb will to be close to 💯 come playoffs.  Jim Schwartz defense with Myles Garrett.  They could possibly take us out 

Personally- I think the niners should figure out a way to keep him this season and trade deebo next season (because they can’t trade him now due to cap).  As a niner fan, I’d be pissed if lynches game plan end in losing Aiyuk because of Deebo’s contract. 

i also watch the niners a bit

and i think deebo is arguably more important to their team. not that aiyuk isnt technically the better wideout but imo he's more replaceable in their offense

i know its playing the injuries game but if greenlaw doesnt go down early and they have hufanga healthy i think they win that SB pretty comfortably tbh

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

A poster pointed out to you that the Bills crushed the Steelers in the playoffs.

Specific to this, you replied: "They played the playoff game against us without their entire franchise, TJ Watt."....clearly implying the lack of "their entire franchise" is why they lost.  There would be no other reason for you to say that (in your own words, by the way) in response to the poster.

Now, you are pretending that's not what you meant (with your words).

No one runs away from their own nonsense quicker than you...

If you think that implies that I’m saying losing Watt was THE REASON they lost, you have to figure some things out. 

not sure the words he’s used, but along the lines of the bills blew the Steelers out.  We were up 7 with 10+ minutes left.  We came out 21-0 and squandered the lead. They were in the game in the 4th.  If they had forced one additional stop they may have won.  TJ watt is capable of that.  They aren’t as bad as he portrayed them to be

15 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

i also watch the niners a bit

and i think deebo is arguably more important to their team. not that aiyuk isnt technically the better wideout but imo he's more replaceable in their offense

i know its playing the injuries game but if greenlaw doesnt go down early and they have hufanga healthy i think they win that SB pretty comfortably tbh

I don’t necessarily disagree.  My big issue with deebo is his availability.  He’s played the majority of the games but he’s always banged up going back to college.  His style of play revolves around being physical and that leads to injury and he’s only getting older.  He’ll be 29 when the playoffs start.  Given the next 3-4 years, I’d rather have Aiyuk.  

• Agree 2

35 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If you think that implies that I’m saying losing Watt was THE REASON they lost, you have to figure some things out. 

not sure the words he’s used, but along the lines of the bills blew the Steelers out.  We were up 7 with 10+ minutes left.  We came out 21-0 and squandered the lead. They were in the game in the 4th.  If they had forced one additional stop they may have won.  TJ watt is capable of that.  They aren’t as bad as he portrayed them to be

oh I figured you out long ago! lol

Anyway, The Pittsburgh TJ Watts couldn't stop The AZ Murrays, the Indy Minshews and Bailey Zappe.  They weren't beating Josh Allen and the Bills, no matter how sloppy the Bills D backups got, nor however "entire franchise" TJ Watt played.  Bills are 3-1 against TJ Watt regular season.

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

oh I figured you out long ago! lol

Anyway, The Pittsburgh TJ Watts couldn't stop The AZ Murrays, the Indy Minshews and Bailey Zappe.  They weren't beating Josh Allen and the Bills, no matter how sloppy the Bills D backups got, nor however "entire franchise" TJ Watt played.  Bills are 3-1 against TJ Watt regular season.

And the Josh allen led Bills couldn’t beat the zach Wilson led Jets on opening day, non playoff jags, the max jones led patriots, the non playoff broncos and were the one of two teams that Philly beat over the last 7 weeks.  The other being the giants.  

Carry on without me

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Adam Schefter can’t be trusted. He’s working for the agents.

Those guys sources are either agents (Schefter) or front-office personnel (Rappaport). Or they are like Kleinman and just report stuff that other people already reported. The key is to know who is who. In this case, Aiyuk's agent is trying to get him more money so he is feeding stuff to Schefter. I would bet the farm on that.  

We only consider him if we think Josh is leaving in a few years, which I pray is not the case, or we truly think he will make our offense unstoppable for two years. I don't think either is true, he would make us better but the cost later on would likely be devastating 

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

We only consider him if we think Josh is leaving in a few years, which I pray is not the case, or we truly think he will make our offense unstoppable for two years. I don't think either is true, he would make us better but the cost later on would likely be devastating 

He’s not worth 30+ million a year.  A desperate team thinking that he’s the missing piece is where he’ll end up 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

He’s not worth 30+ million a year.  A desperate team thinking that he’s the missing piece is where he’ll end up 

You are dead on.   He's never had more than 78 catches in a season.  Never had more than 8 touchdowns in a season. 

He has good hands and can likely be a #1 wideout but he hasnt been that yet.   Sadly, the Dolphins, Eagles, Bears and Texans have inflated the WR market by paying Waddle, Smith, Moore, and Collins idiotic money. 

56 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And the Josh allen led Bills couldn’t beat the zach Wilson led Jets on opening day, non playoff jags, the max jones led patriots, the non playoff broncos and were the one of two teams that Philly beat over the last 7 weeks.  The other being the giants.  

Carry on without me

they the season rises and falls on opening day...good point.  Good thing they went on a 6 game wins streak at the end.  

Anyway, if a team's "entire franchise" is a LB, they aren't to be worried about---Especially if "he never had a losing season" is still HC.  They are good for a 1 and done (3-8 in the past 13 years).

If only Mason Rudolph "had more weapons"!!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I am actually curious if he will get the 4 year at $30 million a year contract I have heard he wants. I am sure some team wants to give him 20+ but he is being used so well right now that you must expect some regression in his stats. 

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

There is no way this guy is worth what he wants

44 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Why? What is a 27 year old WR, coming off 1,342 yards, on only 75 catches, worth? 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Why? What is a 27 year old WR, coming off 1,342 yards, on only 75 catches, worth? 

Whatever a desperate team thinking he is the missing piece is willing to pay 😝 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

The other being the giants.  

Who the Bills were 1/2 of a yard away from losing too.

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

This dead horse's hindquarters are already thoroughly shredded, why do people keep thinking something will happen here

I don't think anybody thinks that the Bills are trading for him. People are just following where he ends up.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1