UB Football $15 flash sale (now over)

If you've never been to a UB game it's worth checking out. Parking is free. Tailgating is allowed with some guidelines. They do serve beer at UB stadium. You can't go wrong for $15/ticket. (Regular price $30)

Purchases are through Ticketmaster so there will be a couple bucks in fees. Sale ends 10pm tonight. (7/16)

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Just won the national championship with UB on NCAA 25. I’ll celebrate the win by buying tickets lol. 

How is the game? X or PS5?

Thanks. Go Bulls

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’ve tried my best to watch a game at UB stadium but the track around the field was very awkward. Wasn’t a good experience. 

Agree. I enjoy being able to watch college football in Buffalo. Overall it’s been a good experience when I’ve attended games. I just wish MAC football had a better atmosphere. It doesn’t seem like these MAC schools care much about their team. They lack the college football experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, noacls said:

How is the game? X or PS5?

Thanks. Go Bulls

Xbox. It’s similar to madden but maybe a touch better game play wise. I’m in it for the recruiting and building programs, thats pretty much how I remembered it from before. Just moved UB to the ACC. Horns up🤘Go Bulls!!

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’ve tried my best to watch a game at UB stadium but the track around the field was very awkward. Wasn’t a good experience. 

It is ridiculous that the joke of a current stadium isn’t bulldozed and replaced by a small close to the field 20-25k stadium. 

4 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

Agree. I enjoy being able to watch college football in Buffalo. Overall it’s been a good experience when I’ve attended games. I just wish MAC football had a better atmosphere. It doesn’t seem like these MAC schools care much about their team. They lack the college football experience. 

They care, but the experience you yearn costs money they don't have.

47 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

It is ridiculous that the joke of a current stadium isn’t bulldozed and replaced by a small close to the field 20-25k stadium. 

Again, money. The state just forked over $850MM to the Bills. Personally I can't believe the NYS didn't work something out to put the stadium in Amherst so both teams could use it.

2 hours ago, DapperCam said:

Considering how zealous Bills fans are it’s surprising that UB hasn’t been able to capture some of that excitement.

No offense but there is a little bit of a gap between the NFL and MAC football.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Shouldn't this be in the college football forum?

1) it's the pit of the offseason. Not taking anything away from the NFL.

2) It's Buffalo and football centric 

3) The Bills have three UB players on the roster right now. (Cam Lewis, JaMarcus Ingram, Joe Andreesen) Local fans might be interested in the program, even a little.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

No offense but there is a little bit of a gap between the NFL and MAC football.

People go crazy for professional lacrosse and corn festivals. I imagine that with a little bit of imagination and program identity the Bulls could draw better.

We draw the same average attendance as Western Michigan, which is in Kalamazoo, i.e. the literal middle of nowhere. We get outdrawn by Toledo recently, a significantly smaller metro. Not to mention UB undergraduate enrollment is 3x WMU and 2x Toledo. It's just sad.

The stadium is awful. It was built as a track venue years ago for the World University games.  The question - - why the hell didn't they up date for football?  People sit way away from the field and it's a very cold environment!

1 hour ago, DeepPass said:

The stadium is awful. It was built as a track venue years ago for the World University games.

The World University Games? Thanks for opening that old wound. The stadium reflected the disaster that they were.

14 hours ago, DapperCam said:

Considering how zealous Bills fans are it’s surprising that UB hasn’t been able to capture some of that excitement.

They did for a little bit when they began to string together winning seasons under Leipold and the coach prior.

Problem is, UB has to constantly hire new coaches because anytime they hire someone here and they have success, they get poached by bigger schools. Then have to repeat the process over and over again...hard to sustain success that way by constantly changing coaching staffs, schemes, having to rebuild the roster with players that fit the scheme, etc. 

Now they are back to being nowhere again with this program. especially after their previous head coach bolted to be a position coach on Alabama's staff and got a pay raise to do it.  The deck is stacked against them.

Edited by Big Turk

Do they still have the tailgate concert series? They brought some great bands in when I was there - Old Dominion was probably the most well known band that came. That alone made the price of admission worth it.