The Third and Final Season of Shoresy (as we know it). What a beauty finish.

Sticks to everybody ("sticks are unbelievable"), but the one who gets to eat his stick first is easily the creator, writer and star of Shoresy, Jared Keeso.

He took a one note, unfaced, gutter-snipe side character from his successful show, Letterkenny, and turned it into a sports show for everyone (other than language 😉) with as much heart as I've seen in any show out there.

Side note, this show was also my motivation for my Stadium Wall thread of "This team will never lose again" after which they won six straight before the KC playoff loss.  

Art can motivate you sometimes, even in fandom.

It is 3 seasons, 18 episodes, and about 9 hours total on Crave (Canada) and Hulu.  

So before you complain about another streaming expense "give your ****s a tug" and just subscribe for one month to watch.  As a fan of hockey.  As a fan of sports.  As a fan of low budget, but well thought out television in this day and age of "What 180 million dollar piece of crap did I just watch?!" you will thank yourself for it. 

Yasso...go watch the Bulldogs...you gotta a dip?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Haven't caught up on season three yet, but loved the first two (and was obviously a huge Letterkenny fan).

Something about Shoresy making sure everyone called their mothers before they were allowed to have a post-game stick just never stops being funny to me.

ltqmll5z0b991.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 2