I ran over a baby duck.

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They’re cute.  Aim for the squirrels, not the ducks.  Idiot.

Intetestingly, I’ve never hit a bird until recently.  Smoked like 5 of those bast-ahds in the spring.  Not proud if it, but why you hate my Subaru Outback so much, birds?

Once four deer ran in front of my car, it was like a bowling ball hitting pins. Don’t know how many I hit, but it sounded like I picked up the spare.

Edited by US Egg
😬
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I deleted a woodchuck earlier this year. Jumped out from the side of the road into my back tire.  There's still some fur jammed in between the wheel and tire.

I’m an animal lover.  I love all animals except woodchucks.  They destroyed my garden.  I emphasize with Carl Spackler 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Intetestingly, I’ve never hit a bird until recently.  Smoked like 5 of those bast-ahds in the spring.  Not proud if it, but why you hate my Subaru Outback so much, birds?

They were probably disoriented from being sick.  People are making a huge deal about the bird flu.  Personally I could give a crap about them.

• Agree 1

I'm currently getting angry with seagulls. Early morning seagulls. With their wings and squawky beaks making a commotion at 4am every morning. We're 45 miles from the sea. Piss off back to the coast and concentrate on stealing rough folk's chips you feathery little freaks. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I’m an animal lover.  I love all animals except woodchucks.  They destroyed my garden.  I emphasize with Carl Spackler 

Squirrels are our enemy.   They destroy my wife's plants when we go away and do not leave any food for birds for the squirrels to steal.

I killed one once when I found it with broken back on road in front of my house - I dropped it into a bucket of water until it drowned like I do rats.

I have been trying to get my wife to take pistol lessons so she can shoot them - she tried using an air gun and they ignore shots.

• Like (+1) 1

lol I couldn't remember the Spanish word for duck so I looked it up for grins. It is Pato masculine or pata feminine

pobrecito patito poor lil duckie

if it makes u feel any better I used to have a cat  I rolled over with my car in the driveway Yep I killed it dead. Man did that ever suck

I feel your pain

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Punching Bag said:

Squirrels are our enemy.   They destroy my wife's plants when we go away and do not leave any food for birds for the squirrels to steal.

I killed one once when I found it with broken back on road in front of my house - I dropped it into a bucket of water until it drowned like I do rats.

I have been trying to get my wife to take pistol lessons so she can shoot them - she tried using an air gun and they ignore shots.

If it makes you feel any better:

I sometimes stay at a campground that has a few horse corrals, with large tubs inside the corrals that the horse owners can fill with water.  They have to put what amounts to small ladders in the water tubs so that when the chipmunks go in the tub to drink they don't drown.  Used to see small piles of dead, drowned chipmunks next to some of the tubs. 

Sometiimes horse owners from other areas don't realize what the little ladders are for and take them out of the tubs - - more dead chipmunks.

9 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Was driving home from my son’s lacrosse practice, and two of them zipped right in front of me as I was going around a sharp corner.  One made it, but the other I greased.  I feel awful.  Thoughts and prayers accepted.  🦆 💀 

Ugh. I am now only picturing the kids book “Make Way for Ducklings.” 

17 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

If it makes you feel any better:

I sometimes stay at a campground that has a few horse corrals, with large tubs inside the corrals that the horse owners can fill with water.  They have to put what amounts to small ladders in the water tubs so that when the chipmunks go in the tub to drink they don't drown.  Used to see small piles of dead, drowned chipmunks next to some of the tubs. 

Sometiimes horse owners from other areas don't realize what the little ladders are for and take them out of the tubs - - more dead chipmunks.

The episode where Dave becomes most wanted. 

3 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

Reminds me of Prince Joffeey

• Haha (+1) 1