I have a future as a National Anthem singer after that

Draconator

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm calling bull####.  Drunks are much better singers.  She had none of the confidence or conviction of a drunk.  She was clearly on something else.

On the other hand, hearing her explanation reminded of some awful  karaoke singers that I've encountered so it made sense.

Whatever the case may be I feel bad for her. It was epically bad, hope she gets a chance to redeem herself.

13 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm calling bull####.  Drunks are much better singers.  She had none of the confidence or conviction of a drunk.  She was clearly on something else.

oh i agree.  she had a mixture of something in her.  

20 hours ago, Augie said:

I had a buddy in college who walked from a bar to some friends to sleep it off on their couch. He stumbled into the wrong house, then peed on the couch. He woke up to a lady and her son standing over him.

He was embarrassed, but not as embarrassed as she should be. 

You knew Chad Kelly?!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/16/2024 at 6:02 PM, Jauronimo said:

I also call bull on the fact she can sing to begin with. I agree she was on something, but most of today’s pop/country stars can’t sing without a bunch of fake stuff going on anyway. She has a valid excuse to cover that now.