J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because Trump said it himself while looking out at his January 6 mob from the safety of the White House.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-mob-capitol-riots-poor-low-class-b1785099.html

And sadly, she wasn't a happy hard working woman. She was a mess. She had been addicted to drugs. She fell deep into a conspiracy rabbit hole, all the way down the QAnon spiral. She was a victim of stupid, made up misinformation. She was a victim of Trumpism.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/07/09/georgia-today-why-family-says-conspiracy-theories-led-ga-womans-death-in-jan-6

Happened to Ashley Babbitt too. She gave up the very oath she swore to the constitution all for Donald Trump.

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Disgusted? Are you saying you are disgusted by that picture of a happy, smiling woman? Please L. Ron, re-think that comment, I know you are better than that.

I'm referring to the riot picture.  A group of scum who believe a pathological liar.  Then you say the election was a farce?  Of course you're defending them.  You are one of them!  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And by the way, we just had Melania's former communications stooge tell us that Trump would privately refer to his base supporters as "basement dwellers."

Yeah, that's what he really thinks about his most ardent followers. Low class basement dweller losers.

Of course.   For the most part he knows he's full of *****.  Just keep repeating a lie and in maga world it becomes true.  It's honestly nuts.  The entire party lost their minds.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Of course.   For the most part he knows he's full of *****.  Just keep repeating a lie and in maga world it becomes true.  It's honestly nuts.  The entire party lost their minds.

And it's obvious that he has contempt for most of these "ordinary hard working Americans" and these noble men and women (you know, suckers and losers) who sign up to serve their country. Yet they think he is all about helping the common man. He is one helluva con man.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because Trump said it himself while looking out at his January 6 mob from the safety of the White House.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-mob-capitol-riots-poor-low-class-b1785099.html

And sadly, she wasn't a happy hard working woman. She was a mess. She had been addicted to drugs. She fell deep into a conspiracy rabbit hole, all the way down the QAnon spiral. She was a victim of stupid, made up misinformation. She was a victim of Trumpism.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/07/09/georgia-today-why-family-says-conspiracy-theories-led-ga-womans-death-in-jan-6

Seems like she kicked the addiction (which is very hard to do) and wanted to help others suffering from addiction. She wasn't a "victim of stupid, made up misinformation or Trumpism" she believed, like most of us, that the 2020 election was stolen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Seems like she kicked the addiction (which is very hard to do) and wanted to help others suffering from addiction. She wasn't a "victim of stupid, made up misinformation or Trumpism" she believed, like most of us, that the 2020 election was stolen. 

No, she believed a whole lot more than that. She took the QAnon bait hook, line, and sinker.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

No, she believed a whole lot more than that. She took the QAnon bait hook, line, and sinker.

You mean Pizzagate? A lot of people think there may be something to that. I suggest you look up Liz Crokin, who has done some investigating in that regard.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You mean Pizzagate? A lot of people think there may be something to that. I suggest you look up Liz Crokin, who has done some investigating in that regard.

A lot of people are nuts.

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well yeah, at least 81 million of 'em.

Those 81 million are not the people who bought into Pizzagate or swallowed adjudicated faudster Donald Trump's obvious con.

Just now, Scraps said:

Those 81 million are not the people who bought into Pizzagate or swallowed adjudicated faudster Donald Trump's obvious con.

No, you're right, those 81 million are the ones who voted for Biden, or so we are told to believe. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

No, you're right, those 81 million are the ones who voted for Biden, or so we are told to believe. 

Produce some evidence otherwise that can stand up in court and you people might believe otherwise.  Why was no such evidence presented in over 60 court cases?

Edited by Scraps

57 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ahhhhhh.   It all makes sense now.   You are literally crazy.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Produce some evidence otherwise that can stand up in court and you people might believe otherwise.  Why was no such evidence presented in over 60 court cases?

I'm working on it Scraps, wanna help?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Why would I waste my time on that?  I'm not in the cult of the Orange con man.

Its all good. just joking how the 81 million seem to only exist on screens.

Hard to find many of them in real life. 

but for sure, 81 million People voted for Biden.