J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Whether he quit because he knew he was going to be deployed is secondary to claiming he actually was deployed.  But hey, who cares if the first part is a lie?  The reaction to it is hilarious!

I do find JD Vance's reaction to service member's retirement after 24 years rather funny.  I'm glad we finally agree on something.

12 hours ago, Doc said:

He told them to"peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."  Nowhere did he even hint about breaking into the Capitol.  And again, once they entered the Capitol...they had no plan and while there was a delay in certifying the election, it still proceeded.

Nothing says peaceful to me like showing up with a gallows.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Nothing says peaceful to me like showing up with a gallows.

Well, they didn't actually use it. It was used as a prop kinda. So no one was hung or anything. In case you thought someone was.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Well, they didn't actually use it. It was used as a prop kinda. So no one was hung or anything. In case you thought someone was.

Yeah the House and Senate evacuating behind armed guards was rather inconvenient.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scraps said:

Yeah the House and Senate evacuating behind armed guards was rather inconvenient.

Yeah, someone should have just pulled a fire alarm instead.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, no fat Democrats got trampled to death when Bowman pulled the fire alarm. On the other hand ....

Yes? On the other hand? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Poor woman, died while attempting to voice her displeasure over election fraud. A true Patriot. 

So was I wrong?

Jamal Bowman pulled a fire alarm to stop a vote. Silly, childish act like a high school kid pulling an alarm to avoid taking a test. No one hurt.

Meanwhile, Trump sent in a mob. People trampled to death. Police injured. One particularly foolhardy woman, high on Q Anon, shot while smashing a window into the Speaker's inner sanctum.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So was I wrong?

Jamal Bowman pulled a fire alarm to stop a vote. Silly, childish act like a high school kid pulling an alarm to avoid taking a test. No one hurt.

Meanwhile, Trump sent in a mob. People trampled to death. Police injured. One particularly foolhardy woman, high on Q Anon, shot while smashing a window into the Speaker's inner sanctum.

Reality called.  You were making sense till "trump sent them down there"

Lol

Edited by Tommy Callahan
Frank has mad skills. At parroting the media. Always

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And to think Trump denigrated his mob as looking "low class."

See I think you are attempting to refer to the deceased as being "low class" or else why bring it up? To me she looks like she could be a happy, hard working woman who had the sense, as did most of us, to see that the 2020 election was a farce and a fraud. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

See I think you are attempting to refer to the deceased as being "low class" or else why bring it up? To me she looks like she could be a happy, hard working woman who had the sense, as did most of us, to see that the 2020 election was a farce and a fraud. 

Sounds to me like she FAAFO

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Yeah she was a hero.   How you can look at that pic and not be disgusted is beyond me.  It makes sense though.   You are just like them.  

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Lol.  You done triggered heck out of the low end farmers 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah she was a hero.   How you can look at that pic and not be disgusted is beyond me.  It makes sense though.   You are just like them.  

Disgusted? Are you saying you are disgusted by that picture of a happy, smiling woman? Please L. Ron, re-think that comment, I know you are better than that.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Because Trump said it himself while looking out at his January 6 mob from the safety of the White House.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-mob-capitol-riots-poor-low-class-b1785099.html

And sadly, she wasn't a happy hard working woman. She was a mess. She had been addicted to drugs. She fell deep into a conspiracy rabbit hole, all the way down the QAnon spiral. She was a victim of stupid, made up misinformation. She was a victim of Trumpism.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/07/09/georgia-today-why-family-says-conspiracy-theories-led-ga-womans-death-in-jan-6

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1