J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's a drag queen! (Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol) These Trumpers always accuse others of what they are 

Every man on TV is a drag queen then. :rolleyes:

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He did not, did he?

See, it's in his head!

How's the old joke go?

Shot pool all my life and nobody's ever called me a hustler. But hump just one couch ...

Him or his campaign has yet to deny the allegations.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A d-bag being a d-bag 

He’s on your brain 24/7 confirming this was the right choice - so let me help you some more with that 

I’m so looking forward to him obliterating Shapiro in the VP debate

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

He’s on your brain 24/7 confirming this was the right choice - so let me help you some more with that 

I’m so looking forward to him obliterating Shapiro in the VP debate

You are correct, he is the right choice! 

:thumbsup: No complaining here on that 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He did not, did he?

See, it's in his head!

How's the old joke go?

Shot pool all my life and nobody's ever called me a hustler. But hump just one couch ...

By mentioning a couch, it means he DGAF about the lie being spread.

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No he didn't.  He made the classic pro life case that a baby shouldn't be aborted regardless of what got the mother pregnant.  BS clip and conclusion.  Having said that, did they even bother vetting this guy?

31 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No he didn't.  He made the classic pro life case that a baby shouldn't be aborted regardless of what got the mother pregnant.  BS clip and conclusion.  Having said that, did they even bother vetting this guy?

Right. Deceptive tweet, which is kind of why I can't stand Twitter.

But right too: is this in line with Trump's latest position on abortion? Of course not. It's in line with his 2016 Republican Primary position, which is several positions ago.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But right too: is this in line with Trump's latest position on abortion? Of course not. It's in line with his 2016 Republican Primary position, which is several positions ago.

No.  Trump's latest position is making exceptions in case of rape and *****.  Vance does not.  However, both have just said lead it to the states to avoid the messy issue.

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Deleted the post. Don’t want to end up like B-Man

On 7/29/2024 at 8:00 PM, Pokebball said:

You sure that I'm the guy that needs help?

I'm not fearing trump

My biggest fear/concern if Trump wins is the reaction of the Democrats. More riots, ***** hat parades, feeding the troll, resisting, and who knows what else most of it not good.

• Like (+1) 1

Accurate.  The childless libs and those who do have children, yet affirm their delusions of gender fluidity at age 6, can’t comprehend the relatability of JD Vance jokingly saying this. 

9 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

20240803_125808.jpg

I was at trivia with a bunch of friends and a couple new people joined us.  The topic of JD Vance having sex with a couch came up and one of my friends asked "what's up with that?"  I said "it's a lie that was made up and spread on social media."  One of the new people said "it's amazing what the Democrat party is doing with social media."  I said "what, lying on it?  Yeah, that's far from new..."