J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You were what?  Appalled by trump?  Why not now ?  Is he less appalling now?  Also Usha said this after Jan 6, 2021. 

Not being able to define woman appalls me more.  

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's a lot of kitties.

The only thing more depressing than an old worn out childless liberal cat lady is one that's in charge of the entire country

I see lot's of guys in trucks with dogs and no accompanying women or children. Is there something wrong with them too?  I don't particularly like cats.  Some people don't like dogs.  So what?  Stupid, phony, purposeful exclusivity by JD Vance who complains about discrimination against "his people".  Not a winning strategy.

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You people are very weird for keeping the images saved on your phones. Why are you so obsessed with them?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Dude they’re so mad about it. I’m gonna make a separate post because it’s an absolutely brilliant political strategy. All the right wing chuds are seething, they can’t handle being called weird. CatTurd even deleted a tweet last night because he was so mad 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

The only thing more depressing than an old worn out childless liberal cat lady is one that's in charge of the entire country

Ouch.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

You guys with this stuff? It’s a joke. You’re all a joke. I can’t believe what this country has become? This is why I won’t vote. I want trump to win, you will have egg on your face and I’m going to laugh, it’s going to be the best laugh I ever had. 

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

You guys with this stuff? It’s a joke. You’re all a joke. I can’t believe what this country has become? This is why I won’t vote. I want trump to win, you will have egg on your face and I’m going to laugh, it’s going to be the best laugh I ever had. 

***** it.  Why have a border?  Just let them all in. 

RaTs is an appropriate acronym...

• Like (+1) 1