J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

Now, personally, I simply would not post a picture of myself next to a guy selling Nazi memorabilia. In fact, if I wound up in a place where people were selling that stuff, I would seriously question my life decisions. But I’m not JD Vance: America’s biggest weirdo. 

40 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Now, personally, I simply would not post a picture of myself next to a guy selling Nazi memorabilia. In fact, if I wound up in a place where people were selling that stuff, I would seriously question my life decisions. But I’m not JD Vance: America’s biggest weirdo. 

He needs to do something in between his couch sessions.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

When Republicans toss the word ***** over their flags they fly on their trucks and have pics of the President bound and tied up attached to their cars, all in plain view for any kid to see, they really have nowhere to stand on the argument “our kids shouldn’t see this”

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Now this...

The Dems have found the perfect message. He's just so weird. Let's not use "evil" since that doesn't stick. He's weird. 

• Eyeroll 1

The media is in full blown propaganda mode on two things..

-Making Vance toxic. 

-Making Kamala some kind of cultural icon. 

We’re barely even discussing policy since the switch from Biden to Kamala.  It’s all personality & identity, all the time.

Its not fair, but it’s what Republicans always have to deal with… especially with two white men vs a women of color. 

Im not exactly sure what Trump’s plan was for the Vance VP rollout, but I have to imagine this ain’t it.  He can obviously recover, but his first week as VP has been spent defending podcast bro views that aren’t at all what suburban women already on the fence with Trump want to hear about. 

I like JD Vance.  I’m a a 30-something year old white guy who owns a business, works out, eats clean & listens to podcasts over watching the nightly news. 

My demo is solidly red.  

Outside of my demo.. I’m not sure who he’s appealing to right now. 

He will never appeal to women.  That’s not what he’s for.   Married women will support Trump in numbers that are just fine.   Unmarried women were never going to.. “maybeee” if he chose Youngkin. 

Working.  Class.  Whites.  

Stop talking about random ish and laser focus on them, JD. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Dems have found the perfect message. He's just so weird. Let's not use "evil" since that doesn't stick. He's weird. 

He’s just a clown, another clown in the MAGA clown show 

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

-Making Vance toxic. 

-Making Kamala some kind of cultural icon. 

We’re barely even discussing policy since the switch from Biden to Kamala.  It’s all personality & identity, all the time.

Its not fair, but it’s what Republicans always have to deal with… especially with two white men vs a women of color. 

Im not exactly sure what Trump’s plan was for the Vance VP rollout, but I have to imagine this ain’t it.  He can obviously recover, but his first week as VP has been spent defending podcast bro views that aren’t at all what suburban women already on the fence with Trump want to hear about. 

I like JD Vance.  I’m a a 30-something year old white guy who owns a business, works out, eats clean & listens to podcasts over watching the nightly news. 

My demo is solidly red.  

Outside of my demo.. I’m not sure who he’s appealing to right now. 

He will never appeal to women.  That’s not what he’s for.   Married women will support Trump in numbers that are just fine.   Unmarried women were never going to.. “maybeee” if he chose Youngkin. 

Working.  Class.  Whites.  

Stop talking about random ish and laser focus on them, JD. 

Trump just said this will be the last election, should media be covering that fascist statement? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He’s just a clown, another clown in the MAGA clown show 

Trump just said this will be the last election, should media be covering that fascist statement? 

Trump says things.

We had 4 years of him and nothing yall warned would happen, happened. 

That, and crying wolf, by purposefully misrepresenting things he’s said out of context so people growingly dismiss any concern you have on this. (Bleach, Fine People, Bloodbath). 

But the fact he can’t control himself when talking is why Dems have a chance to win this election.  

American media is still a powerful political force, and while he manipulated them to his favor to become President, he’s since provided them cannon fodder over and over to tear him down in the eyes of the general public. 

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump says things.

We had 4 years of him and nothing yall warned would happen, happened. 

That, and crying wolf, by purposefully misrepresenting things he’s said out of context so people growingly dismiss any concern you have on this. (Bleach, Fine People, Bloodbath). 

But the fact he can’t control himself when talking is why Dems have a chance to win this election.  

American media is still a powerful political force, and while he manipulated them to his favor to become President, he’s since provided them cannon fodder over and over to tear him down in the eyes of the general public. 

Oh really? Last time he tried to stay in office after he lost. You have forgotten the fake electors scheme? 

You know what he's trying to do and you support his efforts to overthrow American democracy 

Yes, Trump says things, and Trump does things. Bad bad things 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh really? Last time he tried to stay in office after he lost. You have forgotten the fake electors scheme? 

You know what he's trying to do and you support his efforts to overthrow American democracy 

Yes, Trump says things, and Trump does things. Bad bad things 

Oh, we’re going to go there?

After what we’ve just witnessed from the Democrats, I do not GAF about your “threat to democracy” whining. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SCBills said:

-Making Vance toxic. 

This is why 

Oh and they need SNL skits they can circle jerk over. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh, we’re going to go there?

After what we’ve just witnessed from the Democrats, I do not GAF about your “threat to democracy” whining. 

He's running as a dictator. When you guys run two anti-American d-bags, don't expect the media--the regular, non-fascist media--to make them look like good people. They are not 

You are voting for fascist scum 

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is why 

Oh and they need SNL skits they can circle jerk over. 

Vance really didn't energize GOP voters in his one election. He won a squeaker in a pretty red state 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's running as a dictator. When you guys run two anti-American d-bags, don't expect the media--the regular, non-fascist media--to make them look like good people. They are not 

Yep.  Says the party that just ran a coup against a sitting president.  

That’s 2 now in 4 years - 3 if we count 2017 which I will.   

Just now, Tiberius said:

“Anti-American” as you simp for the party of foreign forever wars and open borders.  

Your own Presidential candidate is on record saying illegal immigration is not a crime.  

You can feel free to destroy our culture and give away our nations sovereignty, but don’t you dare call anyone else anti-American. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

“Anti-American” as you simp for the party of foreign forever wars and open borders.  

Your own Presidential candidate is on record saying illegal immigration is not a crime.  

You can feel free to destroy our culture and give away our nations sovereignty, but don’t you dare call anyone else anti-American. 

You are falling for the false narrative. Trump blew up the bi partisan deal, not the Dems. So you are voting to destroy our Constitution because Trump destroyed immigration reform. You people are of diseased minds. Useful idiots, as Lenin would say 

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  Says the party that just ran a coup against a sitting president.  

That’s 2 now in 4 years - 3 if we count 2017 which I will.   

Biden choosing not to run is now a coup? 

You were sick the day they handed out brains? 

• Eyeroll 1

The voices that have been calling everyone not in team blue

Nazis

Racist

Are using the exact same narrative on Vance.  

Like they have any integrity left.  

Their script and hypocrisy are only invisible to the cult.

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are falling for the false narrative. Trump blew up the bi partisan deal, not the Dems. So you are voting to destroy our Constitution because Trump destroyed immigration reform. You people are of diseased minds. Useful idiots, as Lenin would say 

Ahh yes, the border bill that would have codified the acceptability of thousands of illegal border crossings per day. 

Interesting how, once political aspirations deemed necessary, Biden/Harris were able to simply lower border crossings to a Presidency low by evoking some of Trump’s policies. 

Who knew!

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What was in this “deal” for a crisis up until election year Dems told us wasn’t happening?

Was there aid going somewhere?  

What executive orders for the border did Biden toss on day 1?  Then reinstate in his election year where he quit in late July?

Further, why do these border surges (planned invasions to vote) keep happening when Ds are POTUS both real and fake presidents.  

Edited by Big Blitz

JD Vance was a decent, caring, dare I say Christian man until his dreams of grandeur caused him to emulate Trump. This is what being power mad does to you. Sad.

From some of the texts his now-trans friend shared with the NYT:

When his book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” was published in 2016, JD Vance sent an email apologizing to a close friend from his Yale Law School days. The friend identified as transgender, but Mr. Vance referred to them in the book as a lesbian.

“Hey Sofes, here’s an excerpt from my book,” Mr. Vance wrote to his friend, Sofia Nelson. “I send this to you not just to brag, but because I’m sure if you read it you’ll notice reference to ‘an extremely progressive lesbian.’”

“I recognize now that this may not accurately reflect how you think of yourself, and for that I am really sorry,” he wrote. “I hope you’re not offended, but if you are, I’m sorry! Love you, JD.”