J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Gotta stick with it for about 12 seconds, then it gets really good.

There's something in this girl's past that wasn't right.

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Nobody, ever, has run for president with less experience than the San Francisco Democrat that the Dems have nominated.

She was an AG, senator and VP.  What was trump in 2016?  A game show host...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Nobody, ever, has run for president with less experience than the San Francisco Democrat that the Dems have nominated

Gotta agree with @Joe Ferguson forever here. This is weird given that she is running against Trump, who had almost no relevant experience in 2016. Yes, I know he ran a company, but it wasn't like his first Sec of State's company, ExxonMobil - a huge international firm with about 60,000 employees. It was a small family-held construction firm that had, in reality, turned into a name licensing operation. I'm not saying it wasn't successful - it clearly was - but it just was nowhere near the scale of operation that would have let people reasonably say "he has relevant business experience."

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The left can't meme. At all.

That Gene F stain finds left memes funny is damn funny.

:lol:

What is this *****en moron quacking about? What a clown.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The left can't meme. At all.

That Gene F stain finds left memes funny is damn funny.

:lol:

you seem obsessed with stains.  Buy some tide and go to the laundromat.  most come out easily.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They only hated him when the media told them to

Tells you all you need to know.  

They can’t think.  

Nah I hated him a while ago before he fornicated with the furniture 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you seem obsessed with stains.  But some tide and go to the laundromat.  most come out easily.

You talk as if he's capable of leaving Newsmax and twitter for that long.

33 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Gotta agree with @Joe Ferguson forever here. This is weird given that she is running against Trump, who had almost no relevant experience in 2016. Yes, I know he ran a company, but it wasn't like his first Sec of State's company, ExxonMobil - a huge international firm with about 60,000 employees. It was a small family-held construction firm that had, in reality, turned into a name licensing operation. I'm not saying it wasn't successful - it clearly was - but it just was nowhere near the scale of operation that would have let people reasonably say "he has relevant business experience."

The Harris v Trump experience

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

The Harris v Trump experience

That has zero to do with "relevant experience." Hillary obviously had tons more relevant experience than Trump and she lost. 

Don't confuse public opinion with objective criteria.

56 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Just a zero. He sucked up to Trump the hardest, and that is the only reason he got his job.

I like pointing out that in his last election he ran like 10 points behind the regular Republican ticket. He is a bad choice. That's what cults do,,they award suckupism