J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Let's hope not.

Be honest.

The people in that shot were condemned by Trump and every other rational American.

A lot of them are in jail.

Did Harris condemn the BLM vandals, or the Hamas rioters last night?

I'm not sure.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh.  Why so salty about the fact people are buying his book

Eff.  I'll order you a copy so you actually know what your talking about vs some talking head or PAC puppet.

save your money.

Poor Appalachian boy born to a drug addicted and useless mother succeeds despite dire circumstances in Appalachia surrounded by people he disrespects.  That's it unless you want little details like his anger towards privileged fellow students at Yale and him being smarter than them.

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Be honest.

The people in that shot were condemned by Trump and every other rational American.

A lot of them are in jail.

Did Harris condemn the BLM vandals, or the Hamas rioters last night?

I'm not sure.

Harris supported BLM but BLM doesn't support her!

20240725_182553.thumb.jpg.6a4fd21b6d5aca96d1abbd73814e1cf1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Awesome.  You guys don't like BLM.  I don't like nazis and the KKK.  Let's see if they disavow trump.

So you are saying you like and agree with BLM? Nobody likes Nazis or KKK but it sounds like you do like BLM

Kamala Harris is the single worst candidate this country has seen on a national officer poll.

Of course she didn't get there through the normal democratic process, because there was no chance of that.

She is a lunatic with a horrific record who comes from a place blessed with beauty that has been destroyed by horrific political choices.

In short, they have destroyed the place, and she was part of that.

She has never done anything of any value, in spite of being on the taxpayer dole her entire career, accomplishing nothing other than producing hideous, laughable sound bites.

Like the trajectory of San Francisco?

Support her.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Nobody likes Nazis or KKK

No.  some unfortunately, do.  And both groups seem to overwhelmingly support trump.  Why is that?

Remember this asshat?  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/25/from-the-kkk-to-the-state-house-how-neo-nazi-david-duke-won-office

No, I'm not a fan of BLM.  I think the idea was ok but the implementation was not.  But I'm glad to see they take a different viewpoint.  That's what democracy is about.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No.  some unfortunately, do.  And both groups seem to overwhelmingly support trump.  Why is that?

Remember this asshat?  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/25/from-the-kkk-to-the-state-house-how-neo-nazi-david-duke-won-office

No, I'm not a fan of BLM.  I think the idea was ok but the implementation was not.  But I'm glad to see they take a different viewpoint.  That's what democracy is about.

Because 1 party plays identity politics where it's less about your achievements and more about your skin color so I'll take a wild guess that it doesn't jive with white supremacists when that party has only picked presidential nominees based on skin color and gender. The Dems haven't nominated a white male in 20 years. So it's not far fetched to see why they choose the other side which is less of an indictment on Trump personally and more about the other sides politics imo. I'm on neither side so I don't like the extremes on either end but Trump has condemned white supremacy but Biden or Harris has never condemned black supremacy (BLM). Now who is the racist?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Biden?

Yes besides Biden I meant to say. Which is fine if they are the best people for the job but it's been very forced. Biden even said if he got the nominee he would choose a black woman, aka DEI. Yikes, what pandering. I would have liked Vivek for the GOP and it wouldn't have been forced, I think he was the best of the bunch

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Depends on what kind of couch.

Filthy disgusting dorm room couch? Not good.

Rich hand-tanned leather with strategically placed rivets? Who am I to judge?

[edgy!]

This election and country just gets Fraizer every day. Now we got a vp nominee *****en a couch? Miserable cat ladies be damned.

2 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The post directly above mine indicated by the up arrow was Frankish letting his homophobia get the better of him. Thought maybe you would call him out. Or perhaps your convictions only run as deep as your politics.

I think he was simply encouraging the Proud Boys there to embrace their sexuality and be proud of who they were deep down.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes besides Biden I meant to say. Which is fine if they are the best people for the job but it's been very forced. Biden even said if he got the nominee he would choose a black woman, aka DEI. Yikes, what pandering. I would have liked Vivek for the GOP and it wouldn't have been forced, I think he was the best of the bunch

John Kerry says "remember me? No? ok."

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I think he was simply encouraging the Proud Boys there to embrace their sexuality and be proud of who they were deep down.

Guys who cosplay in an almost modern day Spartacus? Nothing gay about that. I stand corrected. 

EDIT: I will now be adding a CAUTION: EDGY CONTENT so as not to offend the former JDHilFan. (What did JD Hill do to deserve such disrespect?)

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Guys who cosplay in an almost modern day Spartacus? Nothing gay about that. I stand corrected. 

EDIT: I will now be adding a CAUTION: EDGY CONTENT so as not to offend the former JDHilFan. (What did JD Hill do to deserve such disrespect?)

Sometimes you just want to be around a bunch of sweaty men illuminated by a roaring fire. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/23/2024 at 7:56 AM, Tiberius said:

I do (drink Diet Mountain Dew).

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've said it before ... something very gay about this whole "proud boys" thing ...

Is that a bad thing?