J.D. Vance - Character and Policies

52 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The fact the big corporate and PAC money and all its MSM/troll farm are attacking him is a sign, and the norm.

That alone should peek people's interest.

Nah, he really is just a d-bag 

• Agree 1

JD Vance in Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis - economic disruption and ill-considered government programs have created a culture of dependency in white rural/small town America. Because of this, my people have lost their work ethic and the sit around waiting for welfare/disability payments drinking too much Mountain Dew, getting drunk, having babies out of wedlock, and getting addicted to drugs.

JD Vance on the campaign trail: Look at me, I'm proud of my Mountain Dew-swilling people! (But it's a Diet. I want you to know that)

Trump is a sex offender 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/23/politics/kfile-jd-vance-believed-donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-2016/index.html

CNN — 

Ohio Sen. JD Vance, the Republican vice presidential nominee, repeatedly indicated in 2016 that he believed Donald Trump had committed sexual assault, even suggesting in one TV segment that in a “he said, she said” situation Trump was less credible than one of his accusers.

Vance appeared on a MSNBC segment in October 2016 on Trump’s alleged sexual misconduct in which an interview with Jessica Leeds, a former salesperson who accused  Trump of groping and forcibly kissing her during a flight in the 1970s, was played. Vance said it was hard to believe Trump’s denials over Leeds.

“At a fundamental level, this is sort of a ‘he said, she said,’ right? And at the end of the day, do you believe Donald Trump, who always tells the truth? Just kidding,” said Vance sarcastically. “Or do you believe that woman on that tape?” he said, referring to Leeds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh how wonderful, he's against diversity, I guess only white men who smoke and beat their wives are fit for office. 

What a winner! Not 

He should just wear a name tag that says "Douche Bag" 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh good, more people can see JD call rural Americans lazy 

Ugh.  Why so salty about the fact people are buying his book

Eff.  I'll order you a copy so you actually know what your talking about vs some talking head or PAC puppet.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh.  Why so salty about the fact people are buying his book

Eff.  I'll order you a copy so you actually know what your talking about vs some talking head or PAC puppet.

I'm glad they are. He calls his own people lazy. What a great politician! Called Trump Hitler, lol

He's such a d-bag 

lot of people raging on his book, that never read it and are just taking others' opinions as their own.  

My copy should be here this weekend.

It gets great reviews.  has the left so worked up they created a counter book and are trying to drive it to amazon best seller. even though it only has a few hundred reviews vs the original that has more than 10K reviews.

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

lot of people raging on his book, that never read it and are just taking others' opinions as their own.  

My copy should be here this weekend.

It gets great reviews.  has the left so worked up they created a counter book and are trying to drive it to amazon best seller. even though it only has a few hundred reviews vs the original that has more than 10K reviews.

I gave you my opinion previously: it is a good memoir. It shows the kind of nuanced view of What Went Wrong that is now completely absent from the new JD Vance, the one who sucks up to Trump.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You idiots had this thing sown up, Biden handed you a victory on a silver platter. I thought trump was a moron? Vance said hold my beer.

Yep. He actually said that.

Not fake news.

He actually said it. Let's let Mormon families have extra votes.

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep. He actually said that.

Not fake news.

He actually said it. Let's let Mormon families have extra votes.

Thats also got to piss off the 90 percent of MAGA that’s incels.

No way these guys have kids:

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-su

• Haha (+1) 2