Turn Down The Temperature?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Did Trump really float the idea of executing Gen Milley? Wow, no wonder people are acting crazy

Holy non-sequitur Batman!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Good 'ole Chuckie doesn't mind making veiled threats against the President and SCOTUS Justices.

This is one of the most ominous statements I have ever seen, and Maddow's failure to follow up and press him is very telling indeed. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Why do people try yell so loud about topics they don't grasp?.

Something about cognitive dissonance on display 

Wouldn't it be easier to call the coroners office and confirm the dead guy actually did die?

• Like (+1) 1

Well we don't have  @BillStime to post their daily propaganda, so I will

The Lincoln Project Turns Down the Heat By Calling Trump Hitler

Well, that didn't take long. 

Four days after a crazed 20-year-old killed and wounded spectators at a Donald Trump rally and wounded former President Trump, The Lincoln Project has released a 60-second advertisement calling Trump the reincarnation of Hitler. 

You can't make this up. They really went there. Now. 

Let's be clear: The Lincoln Project pretty obviously wants somebody else to take a shot at Donald Trump. 

That isn't hyperbole. That is, I truly believe, the truth of the matter. They want Donald Trump dead. Because everybody knows that the way to stop Hitler is to take him out. We even make movies about the people who tried to do so, starring Tom Cruise. Trying to kill Hitler makes you the good guy. 

We are mere days after one of the most shocking events in recent years, and almost nobody disagrees that the rhetoric has reached the level of incitement. Dan Goldman called for Trump to be "eliminated," and Trump has been compared to the most evil man of the 20th century. No Republican I know was surprised that somebody took a shot at him. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/07/18/the-lincoln-project-turns-down-the-heat-by-calling-trump-hitler-again-n3791947

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Wouldn't it be easier to call the coroners office and confirm the dead guy actually did die?

Do actual reporting? Why start now…

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

For having a different political opinion.  

Talking about tens of millions of Americans..

He advocating physical violence!  Waaaah!

22 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’ll get you a fainting couch as soon as JV is finished with it, won’t be long.

Just as long as you don't send me one of Walz's horses...