Turn Down The Temperature: We're Glad That Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt

9 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I know that respecting women is not a core MAGA value, but it is for normal people.

Yes I know. So much respect for young women that the left supports men dominating women's sports.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I’ll be sure to take down the names of the people in the audience so I can sell them sand on beach…I’ll be a millionaire in 2 hours…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

WILLIAM OTIS: Q: Why can’t we just turn down the heat?         A: Because the people who turned it up have nothing else to run on.

Jonathan Turley has a good take on it in his piece here, titled, “The attempted assassination of Trump is not nearly as surprising as it should be.” Turley notes that the Left’s screeching has included:

…claims that Trump was set to kill democracy, unleash “death squads” and make homosexuals and reporters “disappear.”

President Biden has stoked this rage rhetoric. In 2022, Biden held his controversial speech before Independence Hall where he denounced Trump supporters as enemies of the people. Biden recently referenced the speech and has embraced the claims that this could be our last democratic election….

While most people reject the hyperbolic claims, others take them as true. They believe that homosexuals are going to be “disappeared” as claimed on ABC’s “The View” or that the Trump “death squads” are now green lighted by a conservative Supreme Court, as claimed by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow….

I guess this was the reason that Brett Kavanaugh, a conservative Supreme Court Justice, himself needed to be “disappeared” — an actual murder attempt by a pro-abortion zealot that, oddly, we seem to be hearing zero about just now.

As soon as Trump was elected, unhinged rage became the norm as with Kathy Griffin featuring herself holding the bloody severed head of Trump.

Just recently, another celebrity, actress Lea DeLaria, begged Biden to “blow [Trump] up” after the recent presidential immunity decision. DeLaria explained that “this is a **** war. This is a war now, and we are fighting for our **** country. And these a**holes are going to take it away. They’re going to take it away.”

These are the people — they and their buddies one office down the hall at MSNBC or CNN or the WaPo — who are setting new world records for sanctimony in telling the rest of us to turn down the heat.

https://ringsideatthereckoning.substack.com/p/q-why-cant-we-just-turn-down-the?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

November 22, 2015

In a Fox News interview, Trump defends the actions of his supporters who were caught on video shoving, punching, and kicking a protester at a Trump rally in Birmingham, Alabama after the man interrupted the rally by shouting, “Black lives matter!” According to Trump: “Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

• Eyeroll 1