Turn Down The Temperature: We're Glad That Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to have some sort of fixation with him. It happens. Carry on. 

I've already had to explain to both Finding and 4th, who both are equally dull on this issue, that in your post above where you quote 4ths post....it isn't blocked by the ignore feature.

So ill say it again...

The ignore feature doesn't work for quoted content unfortunately. 

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to have some sort of fixation with him. It happens. Carry on. 

Only that he’s the biggest ####### on here. I always thought this message board would be way better if billstime and the redneck were banned. One down one to go. Itsbecause of people like him why you can’t have a decent conversation on here.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With the temp down, will Trump accept the election results when he loses again?

🪺

Edited by 4th&long

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Only that he’s the biggest ####### on here. I always thought this message board would be way better if billstime and the redneck were banned. One down one to go. Itsbecause of people like him why you can’t have a decent conversation on here.

🪺

It took you months to come up with a post that was finally to the level of Tiberius and you want people to believe you are here in hopes of decent conversation? Good one. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

It took you months to come up with a post that was finally to the level of Tiberius and you want people to believe you are here in hopes of decent conversation? Good one. 

No I’m not here for decent conversation. I have that idea up in a day or so of coming here. I’ll take to people for the fun of it, some I mess with some I like, but no decent conversation.

Has anything ever been solved on here? has anyone’s mind ever been changed? has anyone ever admitted they were wrong? 

Quick poll:

1. Who here has had anything that can be even generously described as a "decent conversation" with 4th&lng?

2. What's the O/U on the number of days after training camp starts that 4th posts again in PPP?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why is low life JD talking about me? He's obsessed with me. Looking up at me, jealous of my intelligence.

Whenever I see people talk about you that automatically tells me they are dumb. If you are not part of the conversation and they reference you anything they say is useless. Like I care if someone has a beef with you, two people I don’t know on a message board, wouldn’t know either of you if I bumped into you in public. Just pointless on a message board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Reading between the lines of 4ths posts that were quoted...

This thread has nothing to do with PPP posters like myself calling commies, commies or Tibs saying that Trump is Hitler. 

It is for pointing out the reliable media, social media and elected leaders who use their stage to howl this reckless, divisive language regularly. Thus giving numbskulls like 4th its talking points.

I know that is a slight minor nuance that will be difficult for 4th to grasp, but what else is new.

On 7/15/2024 at 3:41 PM, Roundybout said:

MAGAs have demanded the deaths of nearly every major Democrat over the last 10 years, from Obama to Hillary. 

Guess the snowflakes can’t take it, huh?

Iron rule

Shinzo Abe in Japan, Robert Fico in Slovakia, the leader of the VOX party in Spain, that AfD regional leader whose name I can't remember, and now Trump. The attack on Rand Paul last year, the attempt on Kavanaugh, the Steve Scalise shooting a couple years ago. We have a serious problem with left wing violent extremism.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Iron rule

Roundy's exactly correct.

I distinctly remember Mitch McConnell standing on the steps of the SC and openly threatening Justices Kagan and Sotomayor.

It's also clear as day in my memory when McConnell went on Hannity and warned Biden that he better be careful since the IC has six ways from.Sunday at getting back at you.

Everyone of course also remembers when MTG gave that speech where she promised to "take out Biden tonight."

And who could forget the time when James Woods posed for that photo of him holding a bloody, decapitated Biden head.

Edited by BillsFanNC

24 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Cooling down nicely. LGB!

He either yells defiantly or goes into the creepy/pedo whisper. Reminds me Grandpa Simpson yelling at the clouds.

"I didn't use the word crosshairs" - says the sitting President who used the word bullseye ......