Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

When the Feds and informants outnumber the actual "kidnappers" in the conspiracy, I'd say the FBI wanted her "kidnapped"

They might as well have tried to kidnap Pritzker.  On second thought...

Just now, Roundybout said:

And I did varsity bowling. Girls couldn’t keep their hands off me your balls

Come on man, you had the joke written for you.

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The answer of continuing to point out their policy differences while being forceful about denouncing violence seems to have a cumulative value of lowering the temperature, at most just remaining the same. 

What specifically did you hear that was "raising the temperature"?

When the message is and has always been hyperbolic, intended to place irrational fear and is not changed it is just encouraging the same behavior to happen again.

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

When the message is and has always been hyperbolic, intended to place irrational fear and is not changed it is just encouraging the same behavior to happen again.

It's absolutely a problem from both sides that a lot of people are finding acceptable these days.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

The answer of continuing to point out their policy differences while being forceful about denouncing violence seems to have a cumulative value of lowering the temperature, at most just remaining the same. 

What specifically did you hear that was "raising the temperature"?

@JDHillFan?

2 hours ago, phypon said:

What's the over/under on when Roundy snaps and goes postal?  You can kind of see it coming.

I hope I’m in the general area when it happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I thought you might have realized the original tweet I posted include a comment that was clearly tongue in cheek re: raising the temp. Therefore, there was neither raising nor lowering. Just more babbling from the White House spokesperson. 

There will be no lowering on either side. That’s a pipe dream.

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I thought you might have realized the original tweet I posted include a comment that was clearly tongue in cheek re: raising the temp. Therefore, there was neither raising nor lowering. Just more babbling from the White House spokesperson. 

There will be no lowering on either side. That’s a pipe dream.

Lol, keep acting like these are tongue in cheek..... It's a fine example of the overreaction we see to everything.

I thought you might want to realize the tweet you post is lying to you because clearly you aren't aware.

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Lol, keep acting like these are tongue in cheek..... It's a fine example of the overreaction we see to everything.

I thought you might want to realize the tweet you post is lying to you because clearly you aren't aware.

I see a tweet with a comment that says “lowering the temperature by turning up the temperature”. I see hyperbole. You seem to be a bit of a pearl clutcher and read it as a serious comment. A complete overreaction on your part. Lol.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1