Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

Madonna says she’s thought about ‘blowing up the White House’

In a fiery speech, the ever-provocative Madonna said she’d thought a lot about “blowing up the White House” since Donald Trump’s election, but instead will choose love.

The Queen of Pop also let the f-word fly twice, telling detractors who say “nothing will come from this march” … f**k you.” Cable networks not on a delay did not bleep her out.

Yea, mostly peaceful.

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Madonna says she’s thought about ‘blowing up the White House’

In a fiery speech, the ever-provocative Madonna said she’d thought a lot about “blowing up the White House” since Donald Trump’s election, but instead will choose love.

The Queen of Pop also let the f-word fly twice, telling detractors who say “nothing will come from this march” … f**k you.” Cable networks not on a delay did not bleep her out.

Yea, mostly peaceful.

yes, she's one of those multi millionaire commies.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you can't be that stupid.  you can be that dishonest.

If you missed my post earlier the reason I know they can find a person through a basic TOR router is that 3 kids at my school in 2018 called in bomb threats and each one was caught. The third one went to jail for the weekend and no one else called a bomb threat since that time. I honestly can't comprehend why no one has been caught, but you keep pretending that liberals don't do stupid stunts all the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

If you missed my post earlier the reason I know they can find a person through a basic TOR router is that 3 kids at my school in 2018 called in bomb threats and each one was caught. The third one went to jail for the weekend and no one else called a bomb threat since that time. I honestly can't comprehend why no one has been caught, but you keep pretending that liberals don't do stupid stunts all the time. 

you think kids targeted Springfield and haven't been caught.  I think not.

Commies...which side more closely resembles MAGAs?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

16 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

If the threats have been primarily to the schools I would expect a kid who wants out of class. If adult most likely a liberal who want ls attention.

If the threats are from Leftists, the real fun will be seeing how they spin it, deny it's them, accuse MAGA, and blame Trump.  

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

If the threats are from Leftists, the real fun will be seeing how they spin it, deny it's them, accuse MAGA, and blame Trump.  

It isn't but I could imagine some maga doing it and pretending to be a liberal.  I shouldn't give you any ideas...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It isn't but I could imagine some maga doing it and pretending to be a liberal.  I shouldn't give you any ideas...

I haven't seen much about this, so not sure of any official details, but now I see how the spin would be dispensed if the threats are from the Left.