Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is exactly what will happen. It's the only way they can even the playing field. I said before the attempt that they will need to take Trump out because he's winning fair and square but they tried and failed. Now they need to make it look like his side are the violent crazy ones. I expect some fake bomb threat at the DNC convention or a fake plot to kidnap someone. It won't even be anything violent it will be the threat of something which they can just make up

• Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This is exactly what will happen. It's the only way they can even the playing field. I said before the attempt that they will need to take Trump out because he's winning fair and square but they tried and failed. Now they need to make it look like his side are the violent crazy ones. I expect some fake bomb threat at the DNC convention or a fake plot to kidnap someone. It won't even be anything violent it will be the threat of something which they can just make up

Dems in total desperation mode.  Aren't the Locusts supposed to be around this year?  Maybe a staged Locust attack.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Translation:

Hey yeah listen, guys …..your Trump hate entertains the mindless and that makes us money but um something serious happened so we have to pull the plug on your crazy for a day because even we don’t truly believe in your crazy views.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

No ones turning down the temp, especially that dumb mother *****en red neck ncbillsbitch. Turn that temp up to high!

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It’s true. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s true.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No ones turning down the temp, especially that dumb mother *****en red neck ncbillsbitch. Turn that temp up to high!

Whoa, whoa, easy there 4th. You'll blow a gasket or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He’s under your skin, that’s for sure.

That’s on you. 

You got it wrong. I’m just trying to get him riled up. He alts says he’s blocking me or some crap and always seems to know what I post. But he is a dumb red neck. It’s a message board, what’s to get upset about? Nothing is being solved or accomplished on here.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

4th&stain!!

See, he always knows what I post even tho he’s blocked me about 30 times out so LOL.😂 

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You got it wrong. I’m just trying to get him riled up. He alts says he’s blocking me or some crap and always seems to know what I post. But he is a dumb red neck. It’s a message board, what’s to get upset about? Nothing is being solved or accomplished on here.

See, he always knows what I post even tho he’s blocked me about 30 times out so LOL.😂 

You seem to have some sort of fixation with him. It happens. Carry on. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to have some sort of fixation with him. It happens. Carry on. 

I've already had to explain to both Finding and 4th, who both are equally dull on this issue, that in your post above where you quote 4ths post....it isn't blocked by the ignore feature.

So ill say it again...

The ignore feature doesn't work for quoted content unfortunately.