Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

how many commandments has trump not broken.  I assume this would matter to a grad of a conservative Catholic college.  Why doesn't it?

Because I want a CEO to save this country.

I'm not voting for a spiritual leader or a lifetime politician.

But keep trying.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

But keep trying.

So you are a believer in moral relativism....except when it comes to abortion.  You have no qualms with an immoral CEO.  You fools tie yourselves into knots with your inconsistencies.  Sad.

Again, keep digging that hole you are in.

Continue to hold Trump to your standards while ignoring the rest.

Sad.

John 8:7-11 King James Version (KJV)

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you,

let him first cast a stone at her.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Again, keep digging that hole you are in.

Continue to hold Trump to your standards while ignoring the rest.

Sad.

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

KJV?  Really?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

But keep trying.

Save it from what? School shooting? Record stock market? Childhood poverty? Erosion of freedom? Separation of church & state? Income inequality? Unions? Unfair tax policy? 

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Erosion of freedom? 

Hey !

You got it !

Of course you had to recite the leftist narrative all around it but that's to be expected.

The devasting growth of the federal government and it's cronies IS the reason that people are voting for Trump.

5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I see you have your talking points down, how much were you paid. Can’t make this ***** up.

(Seriously watch this video) @Orlando Buffalo

I am glad that was only 3 minutes long but watching an idiot realize in September of 2024 people on social media will copy and paste simple responses is not news to my 14 year old students, you being impressed by it is truly an indictment of your intelligence. I also appreciate you not trying to further defend your position.