Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

3 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

Great catch.

Love how they assume that their propaganda laden fact checks are final word.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/atlanta-journal-constitution

argue with the facts presented, not the reputation of the publication (leans left, so what?).  Even your crazy, far right, mo f'er bloggers are correct on occasion.

Here, try this one.  Unlike your sources, these folks actually have enough resources to make suing them for false info worthwhile (see Alex Jones)...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

also this from wiki:  AllSides was launched to the public in September 2012.[2][3] After working as a Republican political operative in the 1980s[4][5] in the southern United States(including for George H. W. Bush, Mitch McConnell and the Republican National Committee),[6] John Gable worked at internet firms in Silicon Valleywhere he recruited software developer Scott McDonald to help him launch AllSides and become his CTO.[4][7] Gable continues to identify as a Republican.[7]

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

argue with the facts presented, not the reputation of the publication (leans left, so what?).  Even your crazy, far right, mo f'er bloggers are correct on occasion.

Here, try this one.  Unlike your sources, these folks actually have enough resources to make suing them for false info worthwhile (see Alex Jones)...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

also this from wiki:  AllSides was launched to the public in September 2012.[2][3] After working as a Republican political operative in the 1980s[4][5] in the southern United States(including for George H. W. Bush, Mitch McConnell and the Republican National Committee),[6] John Gable worked at internet firms in Silicon Valleywhere he recruited software developer Scott McDonald to help him launch AllSides and become his CTO.[4][7] Gable continues to identify as a Republican.[7]

I'm not far right. I am in the center. I try to only get my news from stations that are the same.  Allsides is a good resource to differentiate between networks that are truly in the Center such as News Nation or the Hill and left leaning networks who lie about being Neutral like CNN. I used it to expose your source as left leaning. Not sure why you were referencing that, but anyway.....

I am sorry that it blows your mind that not only MAGA's see through the BS of the mainstream media and the far left M-A-R-X-I-S-T-S! Yes, that's right. I am referring to the extreme politicians on the left as Marxist. Who cares if no politician explicitly calls themselves Marxists(of course they won't if they value their jobs.) some of the beliefs of the extreme ones line up with it. That's where you were trying to passively aggressively redirect to, yesterday wasn't it?. Oooooh you sure would have gotten me there.

Hope you enjoyed your golfing today.

11 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

I'm not far right. I am in the center. I try to only get my news from stations that are the same.  Allsides is a good resource to differentiate between networks that are truly in the Center such as News Nation or the Hill and left leaning networks who lie about being Neutral like CNN. I used it to expose your source as left leaning. Not sure why you were referencing that, but anyway.....

I am sorry that it blows your mind that not only MAGA's see through the BS of the mainstream media and the far left M-A-R-X-I-S-T-S! Yes, that's right. I am referring to the extreme politicians on the left as Marxist. Who cares if no politician explicitly calls themselves Marxists(of course they won't if they value their jobs.) some of the beliefs of the extreme ones line up with it. That's where you were trying to passively aggressively redirect to, yesterday wasn't it?. Oooooh you sure would have gotten me there.

Hope you enjoyed your golfing today.

So I wasn't needlessly concerned about the marxism thing...I agree, let's leave it at that.  It was a nice day.  Hope yours was too.

• Like (+1) 1