Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

1 hour ago, dgrochester55 said:

I blame the MSM on both sides of the spectrum for both Jan 6th

explain

while your at it explain your bizarre and and suspicious reference to Reichstag fire.  Do you mean that MAGA's planned Jan 6 to cause changes in laws that would make them more powerful?

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-reichstag-fire

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

29 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Come on now. We both know that this is a lazy spin that leaves out a lot of other facts about the assassins. Not one word in that reply is an original thought.

If I wanted CNN's recap of the topic, I would have gone on their site.

What is your real opinion on the topic?

And what you spit out isn't "lazy spin"?

Why would I be so original anyway?  I don't know either of these men.  My information comes from what I read.

My real opinion are that both these people were/are mentally ill.  Isn't that the same thing the uber pro 2nd amendment crowd says after every mass shooting?  Why should it be different this time?

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

explain

while your at it explain your bizarre and and suspicious reference to Reichstag fire.  Do you mean that MAGA's planned Jan 6 to cause changes in laws that would make them more powerful?

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-reichstag-fire

CNN, NBC news, Fox and other similar stations focus on appeals to emotion, gossip and telling us what we should be outraged about. When you tell people everyday that the opposing candidate is a threat to democracy like CNN or NBCNews does, or put in a seed of a fraudulent election like Fox did in 2020, eventually some nutcase will go vigilante like we have seen in both Jan 6th or the assassination attempts.

Yes, my statement is nothing to be confused about. Jan 6th is to the Democrats what the Reichstag fires are to the Nazi's. They are using it as a blanket excuse to justify suppressing opposing views. It is as simple as that to me. Whether or not you agree does not change my opinion and hand picked propaganda with a leftist spin won't either.

You probably assume that i am a MAGA but that is not the case. I traditionally vote libertarian and independent in elections. I personally see the both the Marxist far left and the Christian Nationalist far right as equally crazy and dangerous. The only difference is that just one of them is being pushed as the norm by the media. To me the media as it is in the US is a much bigger threat to this country than either party.

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

And what you spit out isn't "lazy spin"?

Why would I be so original anyway?  I don't know either of these men.  My information comes from what I read.

My real opinion are that both these people were/are mentally ill.  Isn't that the same thing the uber pro 2nd amendment crowd says after every mass shooting?  Why should it be different this time?

"My information comes from what I read."

In all fairness, most people would say that and this is exactly why the media presenting one political party's ideology as neutral reporting is so dangerous to the US.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

CNN, NBC news, Fox and other similar stations focus on appeals to emotion, gossip and telling us what we should be outraged about. When you tell people everyday that the opposing candidate is a threat to democracy like CNN or NBCNews does, or put in a seed of a fraudulent election like Fox did in 2020, eventually some nutcase will go vigilante like we have seen in both Jan 6th or the assassination attempts.

Yes, Jan 6th is to the dems what the Reichstag fires are to the Nazi's. They are using it as a blanket excuse to justify allowing opposing views. It is as simple as that to me. Whether or not you agree does not change my opinion and hand picked propaganda with a leftist spins won't either.

You probably assume that i am a MAGA but that is not the case. I traditionally vote libertarian and independent in elections. I personally see the both the Marxist far left and the Christian Nationalist far right as equally crazy and dangerous. The only difference is that just one of them is being pushed as the norm by the media. To me the media as it is in the US is a much bigger threat to this country than either party.

Name some Marxist D's with their most Marxist positions.  What was Jan 6 to the R's?  What was the purpose?

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Yes, Jan 6th is to the dems what the Reichstag fires are to the Nazi's. They are using it as a blanket excuse to justify allowing opposing views. It is as simple as that to me. Whether or not you agree does not change my opinion and hand picked propaganda with a leftist spins won't either.

Fox News did not "put in a seed of a fraudulent election".  Trump did.  Fox simply didn't act as a fact checker because they were afraid of losing market share.

When Trump calls his opponents communists, marxists, facists who want to destroy the country, how is that different than what you are complaining CNN or NBC does?  Besides, CNN and NBC have good reason to say that Trump is a threat to Democracy.  Jan 6 is all the proof you need.

Edited by Scraps

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Name some Marxist D's with their most Marxist positions.  What was Jan 6 to the R's?  What was the purpose?

I am not interested in a Google battle. We could ask passive aggressive questions all night to each other and hand pick our favorite articles with our personal spin so that the other side can react with a passive aggressive eyeroll until 3 am and neither of our minds would change.

Long story short, I base my opinion on what I observe and what I hear from opinions from all sides. You get your opinion from mainstream media.

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Fox News did not "put in a seed of a fraudulent election".  Trump did.  Fox simply didn't act as a fact checker because they were afraid of losing market share.

Orange man bad cause the news says!

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

I am not interested in a Google battle. We could ask passive aggressive questions all night to each other and hand pick our favorite articles with our personal spin so that the other side can react with a passive aggressive eyeroll until 3 am and neither of our minds would change.

Long story short, I base my opinion on what I observe and what I hear from opinions from all sides. You get your opinion from mainstream media.

Orange man bad cause the news says!

Orange man bad because he wouldn't accept the results of a free and fair election that he lost.

Orange man bad because he summoned a mob to the Capitol on Jan 6 resulting in terror, death, injuries and property damage to try to overturn a free and fair election he lost.

15 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

. You get your opinion from mainstream media.

Nope. My opinions are formed from many sources including documents like the Jan 6 timeline which in turn was based on evidence used in an indictment. Nevertheless, your choice of sources doesn’t absolve you from naming Marxist D’s and their Marxist policies. Nor does it hinder you from giving your opinion on the goals of Jan 6 in regards to Rs. You’re just “ not interested “🤫

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope. My opinions are formed from many sources including documents like the Jan 6 timeline which in turn was based on evidence used in an indictment. Nevertheless, your choice of sources doesn’t absolve you from naming Marxist D’s and their Marxist policies. Nor does it hinder you from giving your opinion on the goals of Jan 6 in regards to Rs. You’re just “ not interested “🤫

Absolve me from naming marxist D's? Get bent.  I am under no obligation to do that. You took a word that was not the main idea of my point and tried to go down a rabbit hole so that you could site google links that fit your narrative and than try to accuse me of not being credible.

I do not do redirect questions.  Stick to the topic next time. You hand picked Marxist because you wanted to get bogged down in semantics and completed ignored the rest of the conversation. That is childish behavior. I decided to stop engaging after that. Enjoy your evening.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

When Trump calls his opponents communists, marxists, facists who want to destroy the country, how is that different than what you are complaining CNN or NBC does? 

It isn't, both sides do it. I am not a MAGA, I just hate the far left and the media a little more.

Jan 6th was bad, but it is no worse that Chaz, the BLM Riots, the two assassination attempts, and the attacks on Pro Life health center by Jane's revenge terrorists after Roe V Wade was overturned. It was a protest  gone wrong with some extremists taking advantage of that. At no point what there an actual threat for an insurrection.

What Trump said before the riots on Jan 6th is not different than what comments that Schumer and Biden said before Trump's first assassination attempt.  The only difference is in how the media spins it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dgrochester55 said:

Absolve me from naming marxist D's? Get bent.  I am under no obligation to do that. You took a word that was not the main idea of my point and tried to go down a rabbit hole so that you could site google links that fit your narrative and than try to accuse me of not being credible.

I do not do redirect questions.  Stick to the topic next time. You hand picked Marxist because you wanted to get bogged down in semantics and completed ignored the rest of the conversation. That is childish behavior. I decided to stop engaging after that. Enjoy your evening.

You called an entire group marxists and don’t feel obligated to reply as to why. You called Jan 6 a Reichstag fire for the D’s yet won’t opine on the MAGAs motivation . Libertarian my ass. Very weird choice of words. 

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You called an entire group marxists and don’t feel obligated to reply as to why. You called Jan 6 a Reichstag fire for the D’s yet won’t opine on the MAGAs motivation . Libertarian my ass. Very weird choice of words. 

If you thought that I was calling the entire left Marxist, that is a you issue with reading comprehension. I can't help you with that. I explained Jan 6th and the Reichstag fires twice and I do not acknowledge your redirect because it was not relevant to the conversation. What part  of "Jan 6th is to the Democrats what the Reichstag fires are to the Nazi's" was not clear? If you need more context, Google is your friend. My point was clear.

Edited by dgrochester55

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

I explained Jan 6th and the Reichstag fires twice and I do not acknowledge your redirect because it was not relevant to the conversation. What part  of "Jan 6th is to the Democrats what the Reichstag fires are to the Nazi's" was not clear? If you need more context, Google is your friend. My point was clear.

And what was the Rs motivation to start it?  It couldn’t have been the D’s reichstag fire if they didn’t. Did the D’s actually do Jan 6 undercover in your opinion, in some elaborate ruse?  The question is salient to the discussion. Did the rioters and their leaders desire the D’s to have reichstag fires purposely?  Your assertions make no sense without an explanation of this. 

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

And what was the Rs motivation to start it?  It couldn’t have been the D’s reichstag fire if they didn’t. Did the D’s actually do Jan 6 undercover in your opinion, in some elaborate ruse?  The question is salient to the discussion. Did the rioters and their leaders desire the D’s to have reichstag fires purposely?  Your assertions make no sense without an explanation of this. 

Again, what i said was clear.  I meant that 01/06 to the Dems is what the Reichstag fires were to the Nazi's. You have a right to disagree with me, but you are not going to trip me up, change my mind or make me rethink my statement. I meant what I said.

You are trying to come off as some type of expert, but I see right through it. Book smarts means nothing if you are not able to carry on a basic conversation without overthinking and getting bogged down in semantics to the point where it is impossible for you to stay focused on the subject.

Yesterday was fun, but I think I will move on, have a good day.

Edited by dgrochester55

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

Again, what i said was clear.  I meant that 01/06 to the Dems is what the Reichstag fires were to the Nazi's. You are not going to trip me up or make me rethink my statement. I meant what I said.

You are trying to come off as some type of expert, but I see right through it. Book smarts means nothing if you are not able to carry on a basic conversation without overthinking and getting bogged down in semantics to the point where it is impossible for you to stay focused on the subject.

Yesterday was fun, but I think I will move on, have a good day.

Of course you will.  I was also clear that your argument is meaningless unless you explain or at least postulate the precipitant of Jan 6 for the MAGAs.  But I'm with you on one thing.  Got a 1040 tee time.  Off to the range soon.

15 hours ago, Scraps said:

Assassination attempts don't demonstrate Trump's fidelity to Democracy.

Are you saying the MSM is responsible for the breach at the Capitol on Jan 6 2021??

Pelosi is. Trump offered THOUSANDS of NG troops. It was HER responsibility to take them. She admits this on camera.The camera that her daughter was filming her with at he time.

9 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Pelosi is. Trump offered THOUSANDS of NG troops. It was HER responsibility to take them. She admits this on camera.The camera that her daughter was filming her with at he time.

It won't matter to you meatheads but here are the facts

https://www.ajc.com/politics/fact-check-trumps-claim-pelosi-turned-down-his-offer-to-send-national-guard-members-on-jan-6-2021/3MYPGH3E7BAZPFG2UQO7MJUFCI/