Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

52 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You truly believe , given years to think about, that the guys who wanted to overthrow the govt did it without the guns we know they had? Bless your heart.

It was part of the fake electors scheme to overturn the election.

Read and learn (esp Jan 6 on the timeline)

https://www.justsecurity.org/81939/timeline-false-electors/

5 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You truly believe , given years to think about, that the guys who wanted to overthrow the govt did it without the guns we know they had? Bless your heart.

He tried to overturn an election.  He is the threat to Democracy.

8 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

When were the fake electors presented to Congress? 

They weren't, in large part because Mike Pence, the man Trump's mob wanted to lynch, wouldn't recognize them.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

When were the fake electors presented to Congress? 

85. January 6, 2021: At 11:36 a.m., Troupis sends a text message to U.S. Senator Ron Johnson, in which he says, “We need to get a document on the Wisconsin electors to you for the VP immediately. Is there a staff person I can talk to immediately. Thanks Jim T” At 11:42 a.m. Senator Johnson sends Troupis a text connecting him with Sean Riley, whom he identifies as his new chief of staff. (Penebaker docs: Troupis docs, pp. 575-77)

Troupis then texts Chesebro and writes, “I have been on phone w Mike Roman and Senator Johnson and Johnson’s COS to get an original copy of Wi slate to VP. Not sure if u are involved but call Mike to make sure he gets what he needs. Thanks.” Chesebro responds that he had dropped off the original copies to a congressional aide the prior day who, according to him, had “walked it over to the Senate Parliamentarian.” (Penebaker docs: texts, pp. 77-80)

Additionally, pence was being asked (demanded of) to supersede congress.  Multiple attempts were made to deliver the fake electors to him esp by Wisc Sen Johnson.

You know all this, play ignorant and are therefore fine with the entire scheme.  Shame on you. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

You don't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to take a bullet.

You wouldn't take on a hangnail for a free coke.  But you be all the smartz, as demonstrated by your illustrious posts dripping with perspicacity.

13 hours ago, Scraps said:

Jan 6 2021.

July 13th, 2024.

September 15th 2024

Two assassination attempts on a Presidential Candidate is a lot more serious than a media sponsored photo-op of a guy in a Viking helmet running around in in the capitol building almost four years ago.

Get some new material.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

July 13th, 2024.

September 15th 2024

Two assassination attempts on a Presidential Candidate is a lot more serious than a media sponsored photo-op of a guy in a Viking helmet running around in in the capitol building almost four years ago.

Get some new material.

What about?  What about...? Jan 6 stands on its own.  You don't really believe it was a photo op but you say it because you can't publicly admit that subverting the democratic process is just fine with you and that your only upset it didn't work

17 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

July 13th, 2024.

September 15th 2024

Get some new material.

Assassination attempts don't demonstrate Trump's fidelity to Democracy.

Are you saying the MSM is responsible for the breach at the Capitol on Jan 6 2021??

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What about?  What about...? Jan 6 stands on its own.  You don't really believe it was a photo op but you say it because you can't publicly admit that subverting the democratic process is just fine with you and that your only upset it didn't work

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Assassination attempts don't demonstrate Trump's fidelity to Democracy.

Are you saying the MSM is responsible for the breach at the Capitol on Jan 6 2021??

Reichstag fires.  It is all you have. Your party tried to kill the opposition twice. That is worse. Deflect, minimize and gaslight all you want, that is the truth. Period.

I blame the MSM on both sides of the spectrum for both Jan 6th and the assassination attempts. We need to go back to news instead of media entertainment.

Edited by dgrochester55

12 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Reichstag fires.  It is all you have. Your party tried to kill the opposition twice. That is worse. Deflect, minimize and gaslight all you want, that is the truth. Period.

I blame the MSM on both sides of the spectrum for both Jan 6th and the assassination attempts. We need to go back to news instead of media entertainment.

You don't know what party I belong to, or if I am in any party. 

The first would be assassin was a registered Republican.  The second had actually voted for Trump in 2016.

Jan 6 wouldn't have happened if Trump had accepted the results of the election.  Deflect, minimize and gaslight all you want, that is the truth. Period.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You don't know what party I belong to, or if I am in any party. 

The first would be assassin was a registered Republican.  The second had actually voted for Trump in 2016.

Jan 6 wouldn't have happened if Trump had accepted the results of the election.  Deflect, minimize and gaslight all you want, that is the truth. Period.

Come on now. We both know that this is a lazy spin that leaves out a lot of other facts about the assassins. Not one word in that reply is an original thought.

If I wanted CNN's recap of the topic, I would have gone on their site.

What is your real opinion on the topic?

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Disagree 1