Turn Down The Temperature: Hitler Survived Another Assassination Attempt But It's His Own Fault

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Weak.

They aren't saying "Hey this dudes crazy"

They are saying he is equivalent to Hitler, needs to be eliminated, and is a threat to our democracy 

But you keep on trying junior, no one takes you seriously at all.

PS.  The would be assassin was a registered Democrat. Leftists can't meme.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Weak.

They aren't saying "Hey this dudes crazy"

They are saying he is equivalent to Hitler, needs to be eliminated, and is a threat to our democracy 

But you keep on trying junior, no one takes you seriously at all.

PS.  The would be assassin was a registered Democrat. Leftists can't meme.

He is a threat to democracy. Simple as.

And last I checked, Vivek wasn’t a Democrat. Neither was Haley. The shooter was a big fan of both.

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And last I checked, Vivek wasn’t a Democrat. Neither was Haley. The shooter was a big fan of both.

Dems: "Trump is a threat to democracy"

Repubs: "Harris is a Marxist." Last I checked, Marxism was about a dictatorship of the proletariat; i.e, not a democracy.

Same thing.

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How do you know he is a fan of those two? The only stuff I have seen on him is his love of Ukraine. As for Trump, to argue the guy who got the most votes in the primary is the threat when his opponent received no votes makes me realize you have no clue what democracy means.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t know about getting “red-pilled”, I think he’s simply articulating a centrist, sane and reasoned perspective on what used to be a pretty mainstream thought process on such things.   

Agreed. More like he's getting off the insane train before it's too late.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The iron law of woke projection in action.

It's Doocy who is using dangerous rhetoric because he asked why they keep insisting that Trump is a threat to democracy. 

I thought her dumb ass went away with Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

How do you know he is a fan of those two? The only stuff I have seen on him is his love of Ukraine. As for Trump, to argue the guy who got the most votes in the primary is the threat when his opponent received no votes makes me realize you have no clue what democracy means.

Jan 6 2021.