Turn Down The Temperature?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

MAGAs have demanded the deaths of nearly every major Democrat over the last 10 years, from Obama to Hillary. 

Guess the snowflakes can’t take it, huh?

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Calls everyone he disagrees with racist.

A huge part of the temperature problem.

***** off.

Not everyone. Most of them are just politically illiterate. Like you, for instance.

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So like in Utah will the FBI break down this guys front door, fill him with lead and ask question later.....or nah?

Is this turning down the temperature?

My god Olbermann is a complete D**K !!!

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

MAGAs have demanded the deaths of nearly every major Democrat over the last 10 years, from Obama to Hillary. 

Guess the snowflakes can’t take it, huh?

Demanded the death? That's just so...............crazy. I don't have words to convey how insane your post is.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Demanded the death? That's just so...............crazy. I don't have words to convey how insane your post is.

Would you like pictures of the truck tailgate graphics with Biden tied up in the back that are growing in popularity?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Would you like pictures of the truck tailgate graphics with Biden tied up in the back that are growing in popularity?

Growing now? Or over the last 10 years? I don't believe you really think that way, just stirring the pot with your crazy talk.

Just now, wnyguy said:

Growing now? Or over the last 10 years? I don't believe you really think that way, just stirring the pot with your crazy talk.

I think you’re in denial at what your side is up to. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I think you’re in denial at what your side is up to. 

I agree there are lunatics on both sides but the lunatic on your side just tried to kill a Presidential nominee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

But some rednecks put Biden tied up stickers on their trucks!

I had seen a compilation video earlier today with all of the Left "leaders" calling for violence.  It was pretty bad.  I can't find it now though.  The Left really is out of control and out of touch with reality.  From Trump fell down to getting hit with glass to cheap fakes.  It's just really bad how they try to distort actual events as they happened. 

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

I had seen a compilation video earlier today with all of the Left "leaders" calling for violence.  It was pretty bad.  I can't find it now though.  The Left really is out of control and out of touch with reality.  From Trump fell down to getting hit with glass to cheap fakes.  It's just really bad how they try to distort actual events as they happened. 

There's more than a few out there. 

Plenty of examples to choose from.

Edited by BillsFanNC

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

Great point. Anybody have a similar compilation of Republican Senators and Representatives doing the same? If not then I guess we know which leadership group is fanning the flames of hostility and violence.

• Agree 1