Thomas Matthew Crooks

17 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We don't know if his search history has been disclosed (would have required a response to a formal request to Google, etc.), and even if disclosed to the government whether it would be made public yet.

So as with so many things here, like "why can't they hack his phone" (they did, just not as fast as apparently you could) this may be resolved in due course.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We don't know if his search history has been disclosed (would have required a response to a formal request to Google, etc.), and even if disclosed to the government whether it would be made public yet.

So as with so many things here, like "why can't they hack his phone" (they did, just not as fast as apparently you could) this may be resolved in due course.

They got in his phone at least 24 hours ago.  

Been reported 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And no.  Patriot act and NDAA provided the path to not need to wait or permission from Google 

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

They got in his phone at least 24 hours ago.  

Been reported 

Yes. That's what I just said.

But you do know that his search history may not have been preserved on the device? 

That's why you need a subpoena to Google or whatever alternative search engine he may have used.

Plus a lot of weirdos pick up this stuff off the sketchier parts of the internet rather than googling it.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. That's what I just said.

But you do know that his search history may not have been preserved on the device? 

That's why you need a subpoena to Google or whatever alternative search engine he may have used.

Plus a lot of weirdos pick up this stuff off the sketchier parts of the internet rather than googling it.

None of it’s rocket science. If you guys need to to blow something up for you just let me know.

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Nothing but pure inference on your part. I never stated such a thing.

You linked to an article about democrats registering at republicans to vote in republican primaries, so yeah, I inferred that you believed the article and that Matthew Crooks, the topic of this thread, did that.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

There were state primaries in 2022.

It still amounts to mere speculation on your part to try to explain away inconvenient facts.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

You linked to an article about democrats registering at republicans to vote in republican primaries, so yeah, I inferred that you believed the article and that Matthew Crooks, the topic of this thread, did that.

That’s on you for not being able to read with discernment. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

That’s on you for not being able to read with discernment. 

Okay.  For future reference I know you don't believe anything you link to.  Do you similarly not believe anything you say or write?

22 minutes ago, Scraps said:

It still amounts to mere speculation on your part to try to explain away inconvenient facts.

What's an inconvenient "fact" is that a Republican candidate was shot by an alleged Republican.  It doesn't pass the smell test.  Especially when he donated, albeit a small amount, to a Dem.  Meanwhile the phenomenon of Dems registering as Repubs to vote in Repub primaries is now well-known.

And unless there's any evidence on his phone that he was truly a Repub, we're not going to find out his motives.  Count on it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

What's an inconvenient "fact" is that a Republican candidate was shot by an alleged Republican.  It doesn't pass the smell test.  Especially when he donated, albeit a small amount, to a Dem.  Meanwhile the phenomenon of Dems registering as Repubs to vote in Repub primaries is now well-known.

And unless there's any evidence on his phone that he was truly a Repub, we're not going to find out his motives.  Count on it.

Maybe he was just nuts?

On 7/15/2024 at 6:35 PM, harmonkillebrew said:

Obviously he was planted by the Trump campaign for the fake assassination attempt.

No surer way to win than turn Trump into a living martyr through a kid with crap aim

I mean I would love to have some 20 year old dorky kid shoot a 5.56 round towards my head and clip my ear for political points lol 😂 you hurt my head! 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

That goes without saying. 

Then what are you arguing about? You arguing on a message board about someone who’s nuts? You think you can get in the mind of someone who’s nuts, not to mention someone you know nothing about, to try to figure out what his motives were? This is what keeps me coming back here. 

Edited by 4th&long

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Then what are you arguing about? You arguing on a message board about someone who’s nuts? You think you can get in the mind of someone who’s nuts, not to mention someone you know nothing about, to try to figure out what his motives were? This is what keeps me coming back here. 

What do you mean what am I arguing about?  Why are you and others talking about him registering as a Repub then?  Why did you bring up him being bullied?  When all that you require is "he's just nuts"?  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Doc said:

What do you mean what am I arguing about?  Why are you and others talking about him registering as a Repub then?  Why did you bring up him being bullied?  When all that you require is "he's just nuts"?  :rolleyes:

I brought up him being bullied because my heart broke for him. I hate to hear those stories of kids being bullied. Maybe it’s part of what made him nuts. It happened to my friends son I mentioned last night.