Thomas Matthew Crooks

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Opportunity. Biden didn’t have an outdoor rally in the wide open country in his back yard basement.

FIFY

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Why didn't his handlers find a shooter that could hit a target?

Not that I believe the handlers thing (yet), but how about because no one else was stupid enough to take the job, considering it was a one way ticket to hell?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

FIFY

Not that I believe the handlers thing (yet), but how about because no one else was stupid enough to take the job, considering it was a one way ticket to hell?

He was smart enough to get past the cops in the building below him, lol

That blows my mind, the cops were literally underneath him

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Well that human interest is rather popular these days particularly with serial killers but most of my arguing today has been this was a politically motivated assassination attempt while a couple  people think I’m a conspiracy theorist for thinking so.

I think the other people are just saying you don't know the motivation of the sick loser killer.  

John Hinckley tried to kill Ronald Reagan to impress Jodie Foster.  Would you have been guessing that as a motivation immediately after the shooting?

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was smart enough to get past the cops in the building below him, lol

That blows my mind, the cops were literally underneath him

A lot of it blows mind.  That the sniper had him in his sights for 3 minutes but was told to stand down makes me suspicious.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

A lot of it blows mind.  That the sniper had him in his sights for 3 minutes but was told to stand down makes me suspicious.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sniper-picture-trump-rally-shooter-rangefinder-assassination-attempt/

By the time other local officers responded to the backup request, the gunman had scaled the building, positioning himself above and behind the local snipers inside the building, according to the officer.

Two other municipal police officers who heard the call for back-up attempted to climb onto the roof. Butler County Sheriff Michael Sloupe told CBS Pittsburgh station KDKA that an armed municipal officer with Butler Township was hoisted by another officer onto the roof of the building where the gunman had taken a position. Crooks focused his rifle towards the officer who ultimately let go, falling off the roof. Moments later, the shooter began firing into the crowd.

15 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I think the other people are just saying you don't know the motivation of the sick loser killer.  

John Hinckley tried to kill Ronald Reagan to impress Jodie Foster.  Would you have been guessing that as a motivation immediately after the shooting?

Oh I would assume at first it was political and that’s an intelligent example no doubt about it. The difference I do see is there has been hyperbolic messaging regarding Trump for several years that no other President has faced. I mean it is rabid it’s Trump is hitler, Trump is a dictator, Trump leads a cult, Democracy is at an end if Donald Trump is elected, Kathy Griffin has a mock severed head of Trump so on.And when some psycho actually does something it just doesn’t seem logical that is could be anything but political because who wouldn’t want to take out Hilter. That’s why I say it was politically motivated.

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Oh I would assume at first it was political and that’s an intelligent example no doubt about it. The difference I do see is there has been hyperbolic messaging regarding Trump for several years that no other President has faced. I mean it is rabid it’s Trump is hitler, Trump is a dictator, Trump leads a cult, Democracy is at an end if Donald Trump is elected, Kathy Griffin has a mock severed head of Trump so on.And when some psycho actually does something it just doesn’t seem logical that is could be anything but political because who wouldn’t want to take out Hilter. That’s why I say it was politically motivated.

In the days since the shooting, we have learned that the shooter was a registered Republican, he was into guns and was ostracized at school as a wierdo and a loser.  I haven't seen anthing showing that he was a consumer of rhetoric as extreme as what you claim Kathy Griffin did.  Things point more to him being a mentally disturbed person more along the lines of John Hinckley than a political assassin like John Wilkes Booth.  You might be right.  Nobody is denying that but you are forcing the situation to fit your preconceived notions without regard to the evidence that has surfaced to date and you show contempt for any countervailing opinion.

• Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You forgot a few:

Trump attempted a coup, Trump is a pathological liar, Trump calls on his political opponents to be locked up, Trump has called for terminating Constitution, Trump has said he will be a dictator, Trump lied about losing last election and more.

He brings it on himself

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

This is awesome. There’s a job waiting for you with the reliable mainstream media. 

People need to stop claiming things happened that happened!

I didn't say it didn't happen.  I don't much care for Kathy Griffin so I have no idea what she did, nor do I care.

34 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

And you very well could be right. I never said it was not a possibility. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Scraps said:

In the days since the shooting, we have learned that the shooter was a registered Republican, he was into guns and was ostracized at school as a wierdo and a loser.  I haven't seen anthing showing that he was a consumer of rhetoric as extreme as what you claim Kathy Griffin did.  Things point more to him being a mentally disturbed person more along the lines of John Hinckley than a political assassin like John Wilkes Booth.  You might be right.  Nobody is denying that but you are forcing the situation to fit your preconceived notions without regard to the evidence that has surfaced to date and you show contempt for any countervailing opinion.

1.) Whackjob was twenty years old, not like he has a track record of voting republican 

2.) You haven’t seen he was a consumer of rhetoric as extreme as what I claim Kathy Griffin did?

Well I think shooting Trump in the head qualifies him for being a participant of the consumption of the extreme rhetoric, let’s make no mistake I’m not claiming I’m stating as actual fact what Kathy Griffin did post that picture.

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You forgot a few:

Trump attempted a coup, Trump is a pathological liar, Trump calls on his political opponents to be locked up, Trump has called for terminating Constitution, Trump has said he will be a dictator, Trump lied about losing last election and more.

He brings it on himself

So you are saying he gets what he deserves?

He deserves to be assassinated?

Is that what your saying?

9 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

1.) Whackjob was twenty years old, not like he has a track record of voting republican 

2.) You haven’t seen he was a consumer of rhetoric as extreme as what I claim Kathy Griffin did?

Well I think shooting Trump in the head qualifies him for being a participant of the consumption of the extreme rhetoric, let’s make no mistake I’m not claiming I’m stating as actual fact what Kathy Griffin did post that picture.

He was a registered Republican.  I know that in an inconvenient fact for you.

You continue to simply jump to the conclusion you want without any supporting evidence.  By your logic, John Hinckley's acts were purely political when they were in fact delusional.

• Agree 1

With how easy this was carried out, I fully suspect we will see more of these assassinations/attempts in the near future by kooks from both the Left and Right.

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

So you are saying he gets what he deserves?

He deserves to be assassinated?

Is that what your saying?

He deserves the criticism, the shooting, no

• Like (+1) 1