Thomas Matthew Crooks

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Just because he chose the site and target doesn’t mean it’s politically motivated.

You just can't admit that the violent rhetoric that comes from the left had a direct influence on this lunatic, eh 4th&wrong? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

No, I'm not going to argue with you for being a TS fan.  I'll only say go to a Chefs board.

You know what I was talking about, well, hold on maybe you don’t, this whole thing is way over your head. You are one of the drunk guys bashing your head on tables at games aren’t you?

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You just can't admit that the violent rhetoric that comes from the left had a direct influence on this lunatic, eh 4th&wrong? 

Wrong as always buddy. I haven’t drawn any conclusions like you and you pal have. Did I ever post it wasn’t? Point it out. It may very well could have been. You would assume it is but until they tell us a motive these other guys can’t be so dogmatic in saying it was politically motivated. Oh and I’ll wait for you to point out where I said it wasn’t politically motivated.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You know what I was talking about, well, hold on maybe you don’t, this whole thing is way over your head. You are one of the drunk guys bashing your head on tables at games aren’t you?

Wrong as always buddy. I haven’t drawn any conclusions like you and you pal have. Did I ever post it wasn’t? Point it out. It may very well could have been. You would assume it is but until they tell us a motive these other guys can’t be so dogmatic in saying it was politically motivated. Of and I’ll wait for you to point out where I said it wasn’t.

You seem to be coming up with enough excuses to tell us how it wasn't politically motivated, 4th&wrong. Why is that?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

You seem to be coming up with enough excuses to tell us how it wasn't politically motivated, 4th&wrong. Why is that?

Why not? Why would they jump to conclusions. Because all they want to do is attack. There ain’t no turning down the temp! That’s laughable. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Why not? Why would they jump to conclusions. Because all they want to do is attack. There ain’t no turning down the temp! That’s laughable. 

No, there ain't. The temps too damn high.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

No, there ain't. The temps too damn high.

Coup attempts get people angry.

Were you saying the temp is too high when Trump was lying about the election being stolen?

No? Why not?

Just now, Tiberius said:

Coup attempts get people angry.

Were you saying the temp is too high when Trump was lying about the election being stolen?

No? Why not?

Why not? Cuz we all know that election WAS stolen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

So you are still a sore loser and won 't turn the temp down.

You are a hypocrite. I wonder if you even understand what that means. Trump sure has a hold of the poor and uneducated

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Do you have any proof that he was a consumer of "violent rhetoric that comes from the left"?

36 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Again proof?  Why couldn't any of this be proven in any of the court cases following the election?

Edited by Scraps

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are still a sore loser and won 't turn the temp down.

You are a hypocrite. I wonder if you even understand what that means. Trump sure has a hold of the poor and uneducated

A lot of drunk dumb bastards smashing their heads on tables at Bills games. That is what I picture in my head when I come on here. “Is That the dumb ass who lit his jacket on fire and jumped thru the table?”

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scraps said:

Do you have any proof that he was a consumer of "violent rhetoric that comes from the left"?

Again proof?  Why couldn't be be proven in any of the court cases following the election?

No you understand how and why they worship trump. Simple questions they can’t answer and now will start calling you names for even asking them.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Just because he chose the site and target doesn’t mean it’s politically motivated.

If Taylor swift comes to town and I want to go out in a blaze of glory and get my 15 minutes of fame, take a pot shot at her does that mean I hate pop music? Does it even mean I hate Taylor swift? No. She comes to an area I frequent and know well I got the advantage of where to hide, her body guard might have never been to the arena in town. I have seen every square inch at the local arena.

You do realize that the distance between Bethel Park and Butler PA is a good hour right? 

Let’s set that aside 

Now notice in your warped fantasy for your 15 mins of fame you picked Taylor Swift. The most notorious and popular figure, because that’s going to get you more fame.

Now a point of mine that you have demonstrated is this. If this isn’t politically motivated and you’re after just fame for your death a former president isn’t ideal, a current one is.

or let me explain this how you or a teenager could understand it.

Miley Cyrus is one hour away while Taylor Swift is three hours away. Same assumption level of security which one will make you more famous ? 

7 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You do realize that the distance between Bethel Park and Butler PA is a good hour right? 

Let’s set that aside 

Now notice in your warped fantasy for your 15 mins of fame you picked Taylor Swift. The most notorious and popular figure, because that’s going to get you more fame.

Now a point of mine that you have demonstrated is this. If this isn’t politically motivated and you’re after just fame for your death a former president isn’t ideal, a current one is.

Miley Cyrus is one hour away while Taylor Swift is three hours away. Same assumption level of security which one will make you more famous ? 

Buffalo is an hour from me, I know it like the back of my hand and I have never lived there.

a former president isn’t ideal? No one has stopped talking about him!!!!

You worship trump as part of your cult, you know how popular trump is. People either love or hate trump right? One thing is certain, because of that everyone and I mean everyone knows who Donald trump is and has an opinion of him! He is by far more popular than Joe Biden! Did Biden ever have a tv show? I mean come on, you just made your own argument. He went after the highest profile target! 

Edited by 4th&long

10 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Let’s set that aside 

For an attention hound, the idea that travelling 4 hours to attempt an assassination of the sitting President, who according to the right wingers on this board barely leaves bed, makes more sense than travelling 1 hour to assassinate the former President, who is even more in the news, makes no sense.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I love this debate where everyone is trying to get inside the mind of a sick loser killer.

Well that human interest is rather popular these days particularly with serial killers but most of my arguing today has been this was a politically motivated assassination attempt while a couple  people think I’m a conspiracy theorist for thinking so.

• Like (+1) 1