Thomas Matthew Crooks

41 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I have a tinfoil hat because I don’t believe the shooter wasn’t politically motivated because he drove an hour to a political rally, for the most part ignored the mass amount of people at said rally and focused on the speaker of the rally who just happens to be a politician? 

Is that right? That’s like saying Lee Harvey Oswald was a crazy mass shooter. You realize that’s how you sound right?

Oswald was involved in this shooting, too?

Oh boy!

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

What is this? Do you have a learning disability or something? 

I'm not the one including Oswald in the Trump shooting!

I suppose Alex Baldwin was there, too?

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

What is this? Do you have a learning disability or something? 

It's about the most it's added in a long time. 

So they got his phone opened.  When will we get details.  Or is it like the manifesto they keep so close. 

And why 

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's about the most it's added in a long time. 

So they got his phone opened.  When will we get details.  Or is it like the manifesto they keep so close. 

And why 

Ideally it should be transparent but I wouldn’t expect anything until after the election 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

It’s not what I want…… it’s what it is.

It is a fact a disturbed whack job traveled to a political rally and targeted a politician.

That wackjob CHOSE that site, he CHOSE the target, the whack job KNEW what he was doing  and WHO he was targeting.

Have you done ANY reading at all about the kid? You know...from like places that just post facts and basic information... I mean other than your MAGA social media spigot?

Prepare to be disappointed;)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Have you done ANY reading at all about the kid? You know...from like places that just post facts and basic information... I mean other than your MAGA social media spigot?

Prepare to be disappointed;)

Lmao.  You mean from the echo chamber you get blue anon from?  Is it a reddit sub? 

Critical thinking doesn't hurt.  

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Who said Sandy Hook was hoax besides Alex Jones?

Do you think he speaks for EVERYONE on the right?

No more so that Maxine Waters speaks for everyone on the left.

1 hour ago, phypon said:

So you took the time to respond, which you said you don't have the time to do, and you had nothing to say.  Ok, got it.  

If you dont see the difference maybe you really are a reetard

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao.  You mean from the echo chamber you get blue anon from?  Is it a reddit sub? 

Why didn't his handlers find a shooter that could hit a target?

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

If you dont see the difference maybe you really are a reetard

Congrats, you get a participation trophy...yay!!  You know, because you ran out of words...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, phypon said:

Trump is your daddy now.  He is your King.  Who's your daddy little man?  I guess you didn't get the memo...

And you are out of words and have nothing to add to the conversation, got it.  Typical....

LOL 😂 

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

It’s not what I want…… it’s what it is.

It is a fact a disturbed whack job traveled to a political rally and targeted a politician.

That wackjob CHOSE that site, he CHOSE the target, the whack job KNEW what he was doing  and WHO he was targeting.

That’s all obvious.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So if it’s obvious why is it being argued it wasn’t politically motivated?

Maybe it was politically motivated, so what?

News flash, many people hate Trump's guts. You didn't know that?

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

So if it’s obvious why is it being argued it wasn’t politically motivated?

Just because he chose the site and target doesn’t mean it’s politically motivated.

If Taylor swift comes to town and I want to go out in a blaze of glory and get my 15 minutes of fame, take a pot shot at her does that mean I hate pop music? Does it even mean I hate Taylor swift? No. She comes to an area I frequent and know well I got the advantage of where to hide, her body guard might have never been to the arena in town. I have seen every square inch at the local arena.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

Just because he chose the site and target doesn’t mean it’s politically motivated.

If Taylor swift comes to town and I want to go out in a blaze of glory and get my 15 minutes of fame, take a pot shot at her does that mean I hate pop music? Does it even mean I hate Taylor swift? No. She comes to an area I frequent and know well I got the advantage of where to hide, her body guard might have never been to the arena in town. I have seen every square inch at the local arena.

Always knew you were a closet TS fan!  Go to a Chiefs board.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait.  You think I listen to an echo chamber …and you post links to your echo chamber?

You see this right? Tell me you see this self own😜

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You only laugh because we both know you have no argument for that.

No, I'm not going to argue with you for being a TS fan.  I'll only say go to a Chefs board.

• Agree 1