Thomas Matthew Crooks

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The challenge beyond that is the govt fixation on avoiding transparency at all costs.  When you consider there are still unknown from the Kennedy assassination 61 years ago, what is the likelihood the Biden admin provides a truthful accounting of what happened?  Given the state of his campaign, his mental state,  lights out by 8 approach to leadership, and the fact that the target was his hated opponent, it’s probably more natural than not to consider a conspiracy in play.  

Yep, if the govt doesn't connect the dots, the masses will

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I mean sandy hook was a hoax and this isn't?  you all are ######s. 

Can you please give us the details of how this is a hoax?  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Who said Sandy Hook was hoax besides Alex Jones?

Do you think he speaks for EVERYONE on the right?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

I think you just don’t want it to be politically motivated because if it is then yourself and many like you have to take a look inside and realize how much of a lunatic you all have sounded, I mean I’m sure it was fun for you but it’s like being at party and the dumb guy is doing dumb stuff and you all laugh until that dumb guy gets seriously hurt or killed. Then it’s serious. Then the excuses come. Like yours.

Past several years, Oh Trump is evil,a dictator,the end of democracy, Trump needs to be stopped at all costs…..then when a crazy believes the crazy talk it becomes oh well …..maybe it wasn’t politically motivated. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

that tinfoil hat you are sporting is getting a little too tight

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

You laughed at my response.  I guess that means you can't explain how this assassination attempt is a hoax?  Love to hear what you have to say.

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

I have a tinfoil hat because I don’t believe the shooter wasn’t politically motivated because he drove an hour to a political rally, for the most part ignored the mass amount of people at said rally and focused on the speaker of the rally who just happens to be a politician? 

Is that right? That’s like saying Lee Harvey Oswald was a crazy mass shooter. You realize that’s how you sound right?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

I have a tinfoil hat because I don’t believe the shooter wasn’t politically motivated because he drove an hour to a political rally, for the most part ignored the mass amount of people at said rally and focused on the speaker of the rally who just happens to be a politician? 

Is that right? That’s like saying Lee Harvey Oswald was a crazy mass shooter. You realize that’s how you sound right?

It's still pissed because the shooter missed.

40 minutes ago, TH3 said:

THERE HE IS, THE PRESIDENT OF THE MAKE-A-WISH ASSASSINATION CLUB!

"When you wish upon a star, brain matter will fly real far..."

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

You laughed at my response.  I guess that means you can't explain how this assassination attempt is a hoax?  Love to hear what you have to say.

I dont really have the time like you all do to post all day.  There is zero point in engaging in honest discussion on here anyways.  It doesn't result in anything constructive. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's still pissed because the shooter missed.

It does explain the difficulty coming to terms what happened, like the guy that makes comment that makes oneself look like a total piece of garbage and tries to claim it was a joke.

I actually bet the poster thought there would be more support instead of being looked at a lunatic that needs watched.

3 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

If it’s not politically focused at all how do you explain targeting a former president not the current one? Targeting a sitting President would have had more splash wouldn’t you agree?

Opportunity. Biden didn’t have an outdoor rally in the wide open country in his back yard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

I dont really have the time like you all do to post all day.  There is zero point in engaging in honest discussion on here anyways.  It doesn't result in anything constructive. 

So you took the time to respond, which you said you don't have the time to do, and you had nothing to say.  Ok, got it.  

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

The guy had no criminal record and yet the feds ID'd him in less than an hour using DNA. Begs the question where they got the DNA, doesn't it?

23 and me or some such service. That’s why I don’t use them.

2 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

I think you just don’t want it to be politically motivated because if it is then yourself and many like you have to take a look inside and realize how much of a lunatic you all have sounded, I mean I’m sure it was fun for you but it’s like being at party and the dumb guy is doing dumb stuff and you all laugh until that dumb guy gets seriously hurt or killed. Then it’s serious. Then the excuses come. Like yours.

Past several years, Oh Trump is evil,a dictator,the end of democracy, Trump needs to be stopped at all costs…..then when a crazy believes the crazy talk it becomes oh well …..maybe it wasn’t politically motivated. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

And you just want it to be politically motivated so you can continue to lash out at the other side. It works both ways!

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you took the time to respond, which you said you don't have the time to do, and you had nothing to say.  Ok, got it.  

And there is no point in having an honest discussion on here anyways. You missed that part apparently. 

trump is your daddy.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

And there is no point in having an honest discussion on here anyways. You missed that part apparently. 

trump is your daddy.

Trump is your daddy now.  He is your King.  Who's your daddy little man?  I guess you didn't get the memo...

And you are out of words and have nothing to add to the conversation, got it.  Typical....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Opportunity. Biden didn’t have an outdoor rally in the wide open country in his back yard.

Why not wait for the right opportunity then? It’s not like there was a time restriction on making oneself famous.
If it wasn’t political why not stay closer to home where the First Lady was? 

That would have made a splash. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

23 and me or some such service. That’s why I don’t use them.

And you just want it to be politically motivated so you can continue to lash out at the other side. It works both ways!

It’s not what I want…… it’s what it is.

It is a fact a disturbed whack job traveled to a political rally and targeted a politician.

That wackjob CHOSE that site, he CHOSE the target, the whack job KNEW what he was doing  and WHO he was targeting.

• Like (+1) 2