Who is your Mount Rushmore of NON Bills players you hated the most?

QB - Brady, Griese, Aikman

RB - OJ Anderson 

WR - Mark Duper, Tyreek

OL - Bob Kuchenberg, John Hannah, any one on the Cowboys early 90s OL (LOL) 

DL - Vince Wolfork, Harrison, Kevin Greene

LB - Bryan Cox, Ray Lewis

CB - Neon Deion, D Revis

S -   Louis Oliver, Atwater

22 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Tom Brady

Julian Edelman

Bryan Cox

That's as far as I got so far...

Brady is the only player I have a true personal, irrational hatred for. Everyone else is just playing ball and it's all part of the game. Even Edelman (although he's close).

But Brady, I dont like him professionally or personally.

Unlike Dan Marino, who I always "hated" on the field, but have met and is a really nice guy and I have no ill will towards.

I guess I'll put Brady twice since he has 2 very different faces by the time he left the Pats.

Young Brady

Nip/Tuck Brady

Julian Edelman

Bryan Cox

agree with this but if it can't be Brady twice than I am going Walter Payton or Ray Carruth as my 4th.

Tom Brady. Biggest ***** & whiner in the history of the NFL.

Rob Gronkowski. Cheap shot on Tre White and then claiming to be the victim.

Vince Wilfork. Another cheap shot artist.

Julian Edelman. B word.

Edited by Mark Vader

Brady

Gronk

Tedy Bruschi (Remember his last game on primetime when they made up the stat of "Hits"?  And would count how many "hits" he was in on and drooling over every one of them.)  Plus, whats with the one "D" in tedy?  

Christian Wilkins.  Crotch Grabber

Tyreek  

Mahomes.  Respect him as a player but the crying over the neutral zone call put him here.   That and his brother and wife.  Tell them to STFU already or cut them off! 

Coach:    Belichick the cheater, and Jimmie Johnson.   

MJD   Not as a player but a commentator.  He HATES the Bills.  

May I suggest the next QOD?    Mt Rushmore of overrated players. 

29 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

You could have added Flutie, he played for other teams

15 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

And Taylor 

14 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Good point!!

I am interpreting the rules as if any former Bill is ineligible. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1) Bryan Cox: The all-time villain and a big part of the Bills/Dolphins rivalry during the superbowl years. One of my favorite overall moments was the second time playing them in 93 or 94 when we are about to beat them after losing the first time and Cox gets ejected. He goes ballistic, Mean Joe Greene who is a Dolphins coach at the time tries to talk to him, Cox gets in his face and Greene grabs him by the jersey, tells him to calm down and puts him in his place while Cox looks flat out intimidated.

2) Gronk: Not only burned the Bills in games but oozed the persona of the typical jock d-bag that there is always one or two of in every high-school.  The cheap shot to Tre' White bright him this high on my list.

3) Vince Wilfork: Seemed to get away with at least one cheap shot every time they play the Bills. The worst was when he deliberately threw an elbow into the knee of JP Losman before a sack, knocking him out for a few weeks. I know that is was just Losman, but when you go out of your way to take out a rival's quarterback, there should have been much more than a 15 yard penalty and a minimal fine.

4) Michael Irvin:  I felt sorry for him on how his career ended and he is actually okay in the booth, but he came off as very arrogant and entitled as a player, would act extremely cocky when winning and childish when losing.  He always seemed to con his way into a pass interference flag on 3rd and long if he wasn't successful

5) Tom Brady: Being owned by him was bad enough, but the arrogance, pouting when losing and overall entitlement made him seem like he was insufferable to be around in real life.

Mahomes and Kelce are not quite there to me at least yet.  The overexposure of Kelce makes it close, but I never really had a problem with him until last year.  Mahomes has a little of the whiny and pouty attitude of Brady, but at least seems to have a friendly rivalry and mutual respect for Allen.

Edited by dgrochester55

Gronkowski after he laid that vicious elbow on the back of Tre White’s dome

Brady because he’s a creep and some slight jealousy. He also insulted Buffalo numerous times (and I’m not even from Buffalo) 

Travis “Pfizer” Kelce 

Albert Haynesworth because he’s pure human trash

• BuffaloBill changed the title to Who is your Mount Rushmore of NON Bills players you hated the most?
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.