Who is your Mount Rushmore of NON Bills players you hated the most?

Last week we talked about your favorite non-Bills players, but who have been the players you just couldn’t stand over the years and always rooted against?  The ones where watching them lose was almost as good as watching the Bills win.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

Tom Brady

Julian Edelman

Bryan Cox

That's as far as I got so far...

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1. Tom Brady. By a mile.

[big gap]

2. Ben Roethlisberger

3. Roger Staubach

4. Michael Irvin

Brady is the only player I have a true personal, irrational hatred for. Everyone else is just playing ball and it's all part of the game. Even Edelman (although he's close).

But Brady, I dont like him professionally or personally.

Unlike Dan Marino, who I always "hated" on the field, but have met and is a really nice guy and I have no ill will towards.

I guess I'll put Brady twice since he has 2 very different faces by the time he left the Pats.

Young Brady

Nip/Tuck Brady

Julian Edelman

Bryan Cox

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

For me it is in no particular order:

Bryan Cox

Bill Romanowski

Tyreek Hill

Michael Vick

Honorable mention:  Aaron Rodgers, Travis Kelce, Warren Sapp, DeShaun Watson, and Michael Irvin

Edited by Alphadawg7

I don't normally hate people and don't hate any football players.

The ones I've actively disliked were:

Bryan Cox - for obvious reasons.

Roethlisberger - because I think he probably got away with rape.  

That's about it.  I can't name four.

Brady is the only one I can think of who I would put up there. A ton of Gronk, Suh, Cox, Edelman, etc players who were pieces of dog****.  

But Brady has honestly been the only person worthy of our hate. And it wasn't really in how he acted, it was just the constant kick in the balls that he gave us for 20yrs. And there wasn't one individual person on the 70s Dolphins teams that did that to us, or I'd put them up, too. Truly dark times when you go a decade or two losing constantly to one team. 

On the flipside, is Josh Allen the most hated player in Dolphins history or just approaching that throne? By the time he's done here, I think he will be. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I guess I'll put Brady twice since he has 2 very different faces by the time he left the Pats.

Young Brady

Nip/Tuck Brady

I like it!

59 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

The attempted paralyzer Rob Gronkowski

I somehow forgot about that Cheap Shot to End All Cheap Shots. He belongs on Mt Rushmore.

I'll have him take Roger Staubach's case. That stems more from my frustration that the networks actually promoted the America's Team thing, and he (and Landry) were the faces of that.

• Like (+1) 2