Trump VP to be announced today

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s the highest IQ ticket maybe ever. 

Here is a NY Times piece on Vance’s wife:

….The daughter of Indian immigrants, Usha Chilukuri grew up in a San Diego suburb. Friends from her childhood and adolescence described her as a “leader” and a “bookworm.” Brainy, ambitious and pragmatic, she moved from an extracurricular-studded four years at Yale to a Gates Fellowship at Cambridge, where she moved in mostly liberal and left-wing circles. As of 2014, she was a registered Democrat.

She and Mr. Vance met at Yale Law School, and the pair were married in Kentucky in 2014, and blessed by a Hindu pundit in a separate ceremony.

Ms. Vance has played a quiet but significant role in her husband’s rise. At Yale, she helped Mr. Vance organize his ideas about social decline in rural white America, which formed the basis of his breakout memoir, “Hillbilly Elegy.” (In 2020, the book was adapted into a film directed by Ron Howard.)

And she made rare but well-choreographed appearances with Mr. Vance as he sought the Ohio Senate seat — including a Newsmax interview in which she seemed to contradict claims that her husband had taken on a populist message in order to succeed politically.

In an interview with “Fox & Friends” last month, Ms. Vance — who mostly stays out of the spotlight — sounded a note of ambivalence about the prospect of her husband running for the second highest office in the country.

“I’m not raring to change anything about our lives right now, but I believe in J.D., and I really love him, and so we’ll just sort of see what happens with our life,” she said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/15/style/usha-vance-jd-vance.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

With Trump on it?

Trump has never read a book in his life. Some High IQ

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You asked what people honestly thought about Vance(s) comments.  I answered honestly. 

When politicians are adversaries, it gets ugly.

When politicians from the same party are vying for the same spot, it's often very, very ugly.

When politicians partner, it all becomes lovey dovey. 

When politicians retire, sometimes adversaries become good buddies in spite of some really, nasty ugliness. 

image.png.d4df55448e242f957945f3081eb90555.png  

I don't think this is a new phenomenon, and it doesn't mean much of anything to me, really. 

Why accept that as a standard? "Hey, Kamala's the same way so it's fine." There are a number of candidates that DID NOT call Trump "America's Hitler." How about we get some politicians to represent us who aren't over-emotional exaggerators and flip-flopping ass-kissers.....

Just a thought.

The heads of our country aren't people we and future generations can actually look up to as leaders.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Just to be clear - if Russia furthers its invasion of Ukraine you’re good with sending Americans there to fight? 

Why are you asking me that? What is the point?

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ahh, the days of moral clarity. From a senile President no less. 

Ha ha, good point!

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why are you asking me that? What is the point?

Ha ha, good point!

Because your concern is Ukraine falling to Russia - that we are just turning it all over to Putin - as if he didn’t begin this invasion over a year after Biden took office.  

Trump.  No invasion.  

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Those “average nonbinary leftist #######” are far more patriotic and American than your pathetic group of playground bullies 

You mean the ones who would tell you they hate America?  Good one.

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s the highest IQ ticket maybe ever. 

Here is a NY Times piece on Vance’s wife:

….The daughter of Indian immigrants, Usha Chilukuri grew up in a San Diego suburb. Friends from her childhood and adolescence described her as a “leader” and a “bookworm.” Brainy, ambitious and pragmatic, she moved from an extracurricular-studded four years at Yale to a Gates Fellowship at Cambridge, where she moved in mostly liberal and left-wing circles. As of 2014, she was a registered Democrat.

She and Mr. Vance met at Yale Law School, and the pair were married in Kentucky in 2014, and blessed by a Hindu pundit in a separate ceremony.

Ms. Vance has played a quiet but significant role in her husband’s rise. At Yale, she helped Mr. Vance organize his ideas about social decline in rural white America, which formed the basis of his breakout memoir, “Hillbilly Elegy.” (In 2020, the book was adapted into a film directed by Ron Howard.)

And she made rare but well-choreographed appearances with Mr. Vance as he sought the Ohio Senate seat — including a Newsmax interview in which she seemed to contradict claims that her husband had taken on a populist message in order to succeed politically.

In an interview with “Fox & Friends” last month, Ms. Vance — who mostly stays out of the spotlight — sounded a note of ambivalence about the prospect of her husband running for the second highest office in the country.

“I’m not raring to change anything about our lives right now, but I believe in J.D., and I really love him, and so we’ll just sort of see what happens with our life,” she said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/15/style/usha-vance-jd-vance.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Usha's not bad looking.  Can help with the brown vote.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump.  No invasion.  

Why, because Putin is Trump's buddy?

That's nonsense. Trump said it was genius move. Putin doesn't need to be concerned about what Trump thinks

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He changed that much from age 33 to 37....lol

What's he gonna be like by age 43...  😬

Tell us about Obama’s views on gay marriage in 2008 vs 2016 and further, Democrats views on what a woman is in 2018 vs 2024.  

I hope Vance says just that in his speech.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Tell us about Obama’s views on gay marriage in 2008 vs 2016 and further, Democrats views on what a woman is in 2018 vs 2024.  

I hope Vance says just that in his speech.  

That's different because. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shut Up !

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Tiberius said:

Why, because Putin is Trump's buddy?

That's nonsense. Trump said it was genius move. Putin doesn't need to be concerned about what Trump thinks

Trump can’t think. He’s incapable. And he has to pick someone dumber than him.  Did Vance forget trump tried to have his last VP killed? Or did Vance pass the test. Trump-question “Will you stop the counting of the electors ballets next time which pence won’t do for me”?

Vance-“ Yes sir I’ll do whatever you order me to do. I’ll over throw the govt for you “! 

• Like (+1) 1