Trump VP to be announced today

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Wow it’s almost like he needed extra time to handle an extraordinary situation instead of a simple political campaign tweet. 

It’s sad I have to explain these things to you, but as I have said before, MAGAs are politically illiterate 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin sure loves this choice. No doubt about that. Maybe Putin chose him.

Don't know you, or anything about you, but I'm guessing you are not very intelligent

Feel free to prove me wrong, idiot

Easy and obvious. You're a leftist Dem loser. 

I win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The interns who run Biden's account had those tweets ready to go for weeks. 

They probably shut down their access immediately after the assassination attempt, thus the delay.

• Agree 2

Just now, stinky finger said:

Easy and obvious. You're a leftist Dem loser. 

I win. 

So you are an idiot, go fly a kite stupid

Must be frustrating to be dumb, that you have to lash out at your betters

Just now, Tiberius said:

The poor and uneducated part?

It’s the highest IQ ticket maybe ever. 

Here is a NY Times piece on Vance’s wife:

….The daughter of Indian immigrants, Usha Chilukuri grew up in a San Diego suburb. Friends from her childhood and adolescence described her as a “leader” and a “bookworm.” Brainy, ambitious and pragmatic, she moved from an extracurricular-studded four years at Yale to a Gates Fellowship at Cambridge, where she moved in mostly liberal and left-wing circles. As of 2014, she was a registered Democrat.

She and Mr. Vance met at Yale Law School, and the pair were married in Kentucky in 2014, and blessed by a Hindu pundit in a separate ceremony.

Ms. Vance has played a quiet but significant role in her husband’s rise. At Yale, she helped Mr. Vance organize his ideas about social decline in rural white America, which formed the basis of his breakout memoir, “Hillbilly Elegy.” (In 2020, the book was adapted into a film directed by Ron Howard.)

And she made rare but well-choreographed appearances with Mr. Vance as he sought the Ohio Senate seat — including a Newsmax interview in which she seemed to contradict claims that her husband had taken on a populist message in order to succeed politically.

In an interview with “Fox & Friends” last month, Ms. Vance — who mostly stays out of the spotlight — sounded a note of ambivalence about the prospect of her husband running for the second highest office in the country.

“I’m not raring to change anything about our lives right now, but I believe in J.D., and I really love him, and so we’ll just sort of see what happens with our life,” she said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/15/style/usha-vance-jd-vance.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And we all hate Kamala Harris, so we got the male version of Kamala now? I didn't think this could get worse....

You asked what people honestly thought about Vance(s) comments.  I answered honestly. 

When politicians are adversaries, it gets ugly.

When politicians from the same party are vying for the same spot, it's often very, very ugly.

When politicians partner, it all becomes lovey dovey. 

When politicians retire, sometimes adversaries become good buddies in spite of some really, nasty ugliness. 

image.png.d4df55448e242f957945f3081eb90555.png  

I don't think this is a new phenomenon, and it doesn't mean much of anything to me, really. 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s the highest IQ ticket maybe ever. 

You seem to be forgetting that Vance’s wife is not his running mate. The guy he called an “idiot” (traditional definition: IQ < 60, below “imbecile” and “moron”) is. 
You’ll want to focus on the mean IQ, not the highest aggregate.