Trump VP to be announced today

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Better than your average nonbinary leftist ####### from their moms basement 

Those “average nonbinary leftist #######” are far more patriotic and American than your pathetic group of playground bullies 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Also converted to Catholicism.

Putin sure loves this choice. No doubt about that. Maybe Putin chose him.

1 minute ago, stinky finger said:

You're a dick

Don't know you, or anything about you, but I'm guessing you are not very intelligent

Feel free to prove me wrong, idiot

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump wasn't having anyone but a white person running with him, come on, you know Trump

If he pays attention to all the BS that people like you have been spewing about him being a "White Supremacist" and a hater of black and hispanic folks you would think he would make a choice such as Vivek .

I would love to see the look on your face because then you would have to swallow all of the BS you been spewing the last 4 years+ . Probably not you would just say he's doing that because UH let's see okay here you go - He's just ***** that to try & trick all the minorities to vote for him he's doesn't really care about them !! Yah that's it ...

He probably won't though (i don't think he's that smart to be honest) as you say, you won't have to worry you will be able to continue on your bias filled hateful rants as you have been so carry on .

I bet you were pissed when he walked off the stage though weren't you ?? That would have solved all your problems but then you wouldn't have had anything to B**CH about ...

1 minute ago, T master said:

If he pays attention to all the BS that people like you have been spewing about him being a "White Supremacist" and a hater of black and hispanic folks you would think he would make a choice such as Vivek .

I would love to see the look on your face because then you would have to swallow all of the BS you been spewing the last 4 years+ . Probably not you would just say he's doing that because UH let's see okay here you go - He's just ***** that to try & trick all the minorities to vote for him he's doesn't really care about them !! Yah that's it ...

He probably won't though (i don't think he's that smart to be honest) as you say, you won't have to worry you will be able to continue on your bias filled hateful rants as you have been so carry on .

I bet you were pissed when he walked off the stage though weren't you ?? That would have solved all your problems but then you wouldn't have had anything to B**CH about ...

Hey, Trump picked the lily white dude, why is that?

Hint, skin color

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Really solid take. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Politicians saying awful things about one another. Who would have ever guessed? 

You're the one comparing him to Kamala. That's your really solid take.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, Trump picked the lily white dude, why is that?

Hint, skin color

Your a Richard ... But see we were both right ! I told you he wasn't smart enough to do something to shut you up & i nailed it !

He picked a milk toast type to sit back & not do a dam thing but agree with him so Continue on !!

Edited by T master

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is why I say “I don’t hate it” (choosing Vance). 
The real choice here was between a true MAGA believer (think Kristi Noem) and a full or crap sycophant who pretended to be a Trumpy when it became politically advantageous to do so. 
Heck, if I was NC Bills I’d say this is proof that the unitary remains in charge. We’re gearing up for the former McKinsey consultant, ivy leaguer married to an Ivy leaguer, globalist. 
It’s just like how Bush 41, the ultimate insider, followed the renegade Reagan. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Your a Richard ... But see we were both right ! I told you he wasn't smart enough to do something to shut you up & i nailed it !

He picked a milk toast type to sit back & not do a dam thing but agree with him so Continue on !!

Problem is he’s not a milk toast. He is smart, hugely ambitious, and will already be planning for his coronation in 2028.