Trump VP to be announced today

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

What do people honestly think about Vance calling Trump "America's Hitler"?

Does what I think about it matter more than what Trump thinks about it? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I would like to see Vivek as his running mate then the race card would be null & void all the way around . Even the wing nuts here would no longer have that argument if he is his pick .

If it's Desantis it will be the "White Supremacist" card for the Republican party and those here will still spew their BS they have been trying to pin on him ever since his first term .

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

What do people honestly think about Vance calling Trump "America's Hitler"?

Politics, huh? 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/kamala-harris-believed-joe-bidens-accusers-until-she-didnt/

On the one hand she believers Biden to be a violent sexual predator, on the other, an excellent candidate for president as long as she was riding shotgun. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I would like to see Vivek as his running mate then the race card would be null & void all the way around . Even the wing nuts here would no longer have that argument if he is his pick .

If it's Desantis it will be the "White Supremacist" card for the Republican party and those here will still spew their BS they have been trying to pin on him ever since his first term .

Trump wasn't having anyone but a white person running with him, come on, you know Trump

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

All the right people are mad

Is he officially adopting the America First mantel? In which case I shall happily add him to my hate list 

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The average MAGA is a drunk frat boy from bumfk nowhere, so it makes sense 

Better than your average nonbinary leftist ####### from their moms basement 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Politics, huh? 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/kamala-harris-believed-joe-bidens-accusers-until-she-didnt/

On the one hand she believers Biden to be a violent sexual predator, on the other, an excellent candidate for president as long as she was riding shotgun. 

And we all hate Kamala Harris, so we got the male version of Kamala now? I didn't think this could get worse....