The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh Bull sh it. Republicans have been blathering on--even on this board--about fortifying everything. I've been making fun of that position for years

Why don't they allow guns in the RNC?

Can you answer that?

This post is a classic example of throwing punches in the air.  Dramatic, yes. Eye-catching, sure.  Ultimately though, it's just jibber jabber and fluff.  

They do not allow guns in the RNC because they do not want guns in the RNC.  There are likely a dozen reasons why, some obvious, some nuanced.  I don't worry why "they" don't allow guns on planes, but I'm not advocating for citizens to carry guns on planes.  

A 20 year old yahoo slithered past a dozen or more highly trained law enforcement agents, highly motivated to protect an individual, all heavily armed, avoided highly trained snipers and got off 8 or 9 shots literally just above the heads of said officers there for one purpose only.  This scenario points to why 2A proponents want the ability to peacefully carry arms without government overreach.  Once the guy shot Trump, and assuming he got off the roof top, the only thing likely to be in between he and innocent rally attendees would have been their own personal firearm had they been carrying. 

Again, I'm not even advocating for that, I'm just wondering how you can add 2+2 and get 8675309. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This post is a classic example of throwing punches in the air.  Dramatic, yes. Eye-catching, sure.  Ultimately though, it's just jibber jabber and fluff.  

They do not allow guns in the RNC because they do not want guns in the RNC.  There are likely a dozen reasons why, some obvious, some nuanced.  I don't worry why "they" don't allow guns on planes, but I'm not advocating for citizens to carry guns on planes.  

A 20 year old yahoo slithered past a dozen or more highly trained law enforcement agents, highly motivated to protect an individual, all heavily armed, avoided highly trained snipers and got off 8 or 9 shots literally just above the heads of said officers there for one purpose only.  This scenario points to why 2A proponents want the ability to peacefully carry arms without government overreach.  Once the guy shot Trump, and assuming he got off the roof top, the only thing likely to be in between he and innocent rally attendees would have been their own personal firearm had they been carrying. 

Again, I'm not even advocating for that, I'm just wondering how you can add 2+2 and get 8675309. 

No, GOPers have said more guns are the answer. You said they don't which defies belief.

Yet, when the GOP elite gather...no guns. Can't have them getting hurt.

You write a whole bunch but say little.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, GOPers have said more guns are the answer. You said they don't which defies belief.

Yet, when the GOP elite gather...no guns. Can't have them getting hurt.

You write a whole bunch but say little.

You must have been in a really deep slumber the last few days.   I will now call you Tibs Van Winkle. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You must have been in a really deep slumber the last few days.   I will now call you Tibs Van Winkle. 

They don't allow guns in where the GOP elites gather, you saying different?

Head in the ground?

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

you are dog walking that simpleton up and down the board and it can't even grasp it.

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They don't allow guns in where the GOP elites gather, you saying different?

Head in the ground?

You said “can’t having them get hurt”.  A guy was murdered, the presumptive nominee narrowly escaped death.  

The events of the last few days, coupled with Democrats commentary thereafter is a walking, talking advertisement for 2A support.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You said “can’t having them get hurt”.  A guy was murdered, the presumptive nominee narrowly escaped death.  

Lol, just for clarification, are you actually suggesting they let the guy bring a gun to the rally?

If yes, that is beyond silly. He snuck it in.

Guns, sacred guns! Are banned at GOP convention because they are dangerous. The elites get protection

@stinky finger=dumb 🤣

• BillsFanNC changed the title to FBI & DHS/USSS "Investigation" into Assassination Attempt on Trump: The Cover-Up
44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, just for clarification, are you actually suggesting they let the guy bring a gun to the rally?

If yes, that is beyond silly. He snuck it in.

Guns, sacred guns! Are banned at GOP convention because they are dangerous. The elites get protection

@stinky finger=dumb 🤣

No, I'm suggesting that the events preceeding, during, and post rally are much more likely to spur the purchase/ownership of personal firearms by people from all groups (liberals, conservatives, gun nuts, the gun hesitant) than not.   

I agree the elites get protection.  Look at gun-hating celebrities and politician and see the armed guards at their sides.  I won't bother linking, but Dr. Jill Biden had secret service protection at her engagement the same day Trump was shot, and she's all about gun control and removing certain firearms from law-abiding/tax paying citizens.  Yet, she availed herself of the protection she would deny to you or I.  Hypocrisy is not something new here, Tibsy. 

@stinky finger you're very astute!

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I'm suggesting that the events preceeding, during, and post rally are much more likely to spur the purchase/ownership of personal firearms by people from all groups (liberals, conservatives, gun nuts, the gun hesitant) than not.   

I agree the elites get protection.  Look at gun-hating celebrities and politician and see the armed guards at their sides.  I won't bother linking, but Dr. Jill Biden had secret service protection at her engagement the same day Trump was shot, and she's all about gun control and removing certain firearms from law-abiding/tax paying citizens.  Yet, she availed herself of the protection she would deny to you or I.  Hypocrisy is not something new here, Tibsy. 

@stinky finger you're very astute!

Thank you, I knew you would come around, well aside from that seriously flawed last point you made at the bottom :doh:

Be that as it may, Jill Biden, celebrities and whoever else you pointed out (not @stinky finger, the inbred 🤣) but those people don't go around excusing the number one killer of children in America, guns, then seek protections for themselves from guns.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/14/2024 at 5:46 AM, 4th&long said:

LOL. Desperate? For what? Trump is going to win, it has been obvious since the debate at least. With your lack of reading comprehension you wouldn’t know that I am fine with that. I don’t support Biden and won’t be voting. 

I understand how you feel.  I feel the same way except the not voting part.  It's your vote so you can do what you want with it.

However, I would encourage you to instead, vote for a third party or write in candidate. Obvious they aren't going to win but provide a protest vote.  And if enough people besides you (hopefully) and I maybe a third party will get enough votes to start getting matching funds and be able to compete in the future and give us a viable candidate to vote for. Or maybe the Elephants and Donkeys will wake up and give us candidates we can actuality vote for.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thank you, I knew you would come around, well aside from that seriously flawed last point you made at the bottom :doh:

Be that as it may, Jill Biden, celebrities and whoever else you pointed out (not @stinky finger, the inbred 🤣) but those people don't go around excusing the number one killer of children in America, guns, then seek protections for themselves from guns.

"Those people" literally "...go around..." and "...seek protections for themselves from guns".  

Armed guards. Armed Secret Service.  Armed body guards. 

I don't even blame them for their hypocrisy, they're high profile individuals who have the means to protection that average guys like you, me and @stinky finger do not.  Why get upset about it?  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"Those people" literally "...go around..." and "...seek protections for themselves from guns".  

Armed guards. Armed Secret Service.  Armed body guards. 

I don't even blame them for their hypocrisy, they're high profile individuals who have the means to protection that average guys like you, me and @stinky finger do not.  Why get upset about it?  

Yes, of course, but they don't also run around saying we need more guns and that there should be few gun laws. Thanks

Why would you need protection? Who the heck is after you? Stinky? lol

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I understand how you feel.  I feel the same way except the not voting part.  It's your vote so you can do what you want with it.

However, I would encourage you to instead, vote for a third party or write in candidate. Obvious they aren't going to win but provide a protest vote.  And if enough people besides you (hopefully) and I maybe a third party will get enough votes to start getting matching funds and be able to compete in the future and give us a viable candidate to vote for. Or maybe the Elephants and Donkeys will wake up and give us candidates we can actuality vote for.

You're giving this advice to someone who proudly claims to have never voted in his entire life. Not just for President, but in any election at all. Not local, not state, not federal.

Makes you wonder why he's even here at all. Even during the NFL off season.

And now he'll rage and whine about how I should be banned because i don't read or respond to his rantings.