The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

20 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Some twitter rando is hardly a reputable source.

I probably didn't explain it right but it's not a random guy. It's a company that tracks phone numbers and created a database of their findings

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/14/2024 at 11:32 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me ... exactly how far away from the secured area did the kid need to be in order to be allowed to walk around freely with an AR-15? 100 yards? Half a mile? 20 miles?

If it's his Second Amendment right to be armed, well, then it's a right, not a privilege. Should the SS have executed him before he started shooting?

You answered your own question. According to Second Amendment purists, he shouldn't be executed merely for having a gun.

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I probably didn't explain it right but it's not a random guy. It's a company that tracks phone numbers and created a database of their findings

BTW, your source is funded by the Heritage Foundation.

Edited by Scraps

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

You answered your own question. According to Second Amendment purists, he shouldn't be executed merely for having a gun.

BTW, your source is funded by the Heritage Foundation.

Exactly. That's what I pointed out when people first started posting this tracking thing.

🎯 

@Dbongino on his Rumble show right now is exhorting members of Congress and the media to use the exact right language when asking the Secret Service and the FBI for answers on the Trump assassination attempt because the USSS and FBI will use semantics to avoid answering.

This is my experience as well -- you have to be precise or they will evade or tell you you're wrong, when you're definitely onto something.

Don't just ask if shooter Matthew Crooks was working with an FBI agent, Bongino says, ask if he was working with "an FBI asset, a confidential informant, a non-confidential informant, one that wanted to be a confidential informant...one that wasn't born yet. You get the idea."

Maybe he wasn't working with anyone, Bongino says, but it's important to ask the exact right questions in the exact right way.

"Do you see the games they play? We have to be just as slick as they are," Bongino argues.