The FBI/USSS Cover Up in The Assassination Attempt on Trump. Grand Jury Empaneled

The explanation to this is their hatred for Trump is so off the charts they want him dead.  

They are so disgusting they think it’s justified. 

The reality is that if it was Glenn Youngkin they wouldn’t give a ***t either.  

That’s what we’re dealing with.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The explanation to this is their hatred for Trump is so off the charts they want him dead.  

They are so disgusting they think it’s justified. 

The reality is that if it was Glenn Youngkin they wouldn’t give a ***t either.  

That’s what we’re dealing with.  

More wit and wisdom from "Michael Knowles" -

New compelling video footage released on the assassination attempt on a former President and current candidate and what do we get from the reliable media?

Crickets.

Almost like a cover up or something. 

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The FBI/USSS Cover Up of Negligence & Malfeasance in The Assassination Attempt on Trump
15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I believe the Secret Service ncompetence defense rather than any conspiracy theory if only for the fact Crooks was such a lousy marksman. It's inconceivable a  professional job would use such a person.

What I understand of the SS is currently its less a protection service and more a surveillance operation. Keeping a watchful eye over critics and enemies of the administration. More spying, less security personnel. The mission of the agency is messed up.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I believe the Secret Service ncompetence defense rather than any conspiracy theory if only for the fact Crooks was such a lousy marksman. It's inconceivable a  professional job would use such a person.

What I understand of the SS is currently its less a protection service and more a surveillance operation. Keeping a watchful eye over critics and enemies of the administration. More spying, less security personnel.

He was clearly a bad shot but he was into that kind of shooting and tried out for a club team or something I had read. So he was still better than most. They saw a kid who was picked on and who could be easily influenced. Did they ever find out who the DC phone # was that visited the kid multiple times leading up to the shooting?

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

He was clearly a bad shot but he was into that kind of shooting and tried out for a club team or something I had read. So he was still better than most. They saw a kid who was picked on and who could be easily influenced. Did they ever find out who the DC phone # was that visited the kid multiple times leading up to the shooting?

Good points. I did read he tried out for his school's rifle team but was cut because he was a poor shot. 

And any leads or follow up on motive or contacts? The government is doing their usual "cone of silence" routine. Most of what we know came from the local cops they tried to throw under the bus.  And the media is more than happy to forget the whole thing because the kid missed.

They'll mark some documents top secret so they can bury the truth for 30 or 40 years.

So goes it with the most transparent administration ever.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Good points. I did read he tried out for his school's rifle team but was cut because he was a poor shot. 

And any leads or follow up on motive or contacts? The government is doing their usual "cone of silence" routine. And the media is more than happy to forget the whole thing because the kid missed.

They'll mark some documents top secret so they can bury the truth for 30 or 40 years.

So goes it with the most transparent administration ever.

From the FBI meeting with Trump, they said they found info that the kid talked crap about both Biden and Trump and maybe he went after Trump because that was the first politician to come through his small town. I find that hard to believe. You don't get that worked up to kill someone unless you really hate them. We have info that shows he sent money to a far left cause and also a social media gaming account where he talked crap about Trump. If they have info where he was also against Biden then need to release it but like you said that's going to be top secret until most of us are dead.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Where was it reported that he as visited by a DP Phone # on multiple occasions?  Even if that is true, how much does that mean with cell phones today?  People move to other states and see no reason to change cell phone numbers.

Posted (edited)

Your safest bet is not believing anything out of hand that the FBI or secret service tells you.

Therefore that leads open a whole host of possibilities, some of which are really dark.

That's where we're at with agencies that lie and obfuscate with impunity.

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Where was it reported that he as visited by a DP Phone # on multiple occasions?  Even if that is true, how much does that mean with cell phones today?  People move to other states and see no reason to change cell phone numbers.

Someone on Twitter who tracks phone numbers and he keeps a database of people who go to protests and rallies etc. The phone number was tracked to a govt building in DC like 2 down from the FBI or something. 

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Someone on Twitter who tracks phone numbers and he keeps a database of people who go to protests and rallies etc. The phone number was tracked to a govt building in DC like 2 down from the FBI or something. 

Some twitter rando is hardly a reputable source.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1